No Shadow = RWL societal collapse?

Started by Shadow, May 12, 2008, 02:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Yeesh, I leave for 2 days and come back to find everyone at each other's throats. Clearly you all depend on me to keep order around here ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Wolf Snare

Apparently so. I took a convincing lead. I convinced myself I could stay clanned and not be targeted because of the clean slate topic. However, sharptooth murdered me, and Alliance in general has been killing off my allies. I guess I'm gunna have to kick it oldschool.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

Were you locking land? That would be good reason for murders, but not kills. I think a lot of people are going to be feeling the pain of pushing Cody too far pretty soon.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Wolf Snare

I made sure I had an insignificant amount of land. 26k I think it was. No way in hell that could be interpreted as land locking. And yet, Alliance continues to kill my allies.

Welcome to hell.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Sharptooh

1) you started kills by killing of someone in our clan, firetooth, for no reason.
2) There seemed no other way to get you off the top spot, the plan was kill off the people sending you stuff and you'd be left high and dry, the murdering just happened when I discovered you couldn't esp me, so I decided to try on you it worked and so did murdering so yeah that's how it happened.

Quote from: Shadow on May 12, 2008, 02:44:37 PM
Yeesh, I leave for 2 days and come back to find everyone at each other's throats. Clearly you all depend on me to keep order around here ^_^
they started it *evil eyes* lol ^^

I agree with shadow without him rlw=havoc

Wolf Snare

I didn't start poo.
The only thing I was sent were my own troops back.
Prepare for a rough set, Alliance.

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Sharptooh

Quote from: Wolf Snare on May 12, 2008, 03:15:23 PM
At least you're paying us attention, lol, I think we'll tough it out

Firetooth

^^ I died and my killer was being killed without me knowing till they were at only 200acres lol.
*Squares up to alazar and snare's empires and shoves both* Bring it on, Im ready lol, like Alazar said, I dont want a war, however if you want a fight you'll get one.
You did start it, saladin and vorzak completely damaged me after I stole a bunch of cash in the open, oblit finished me.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Wolf Snare

To be honest, I don't know why oblit killed you. But you obviously deserved it.

Firetooth is a brave, foolish lad.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Im not sure whether Ill take that as a compliment, however the oblit usually seems to be my ally...
if you guys want peace Im all for it. However, if not, Im warning you I have a good plan to deal with you, call me a fool who doesn't know what there talking about :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Peace Alliance

I do believe things have been MUCH more competitive at RWL these days!

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on May 12, 2008, 03:42:10 PM
^^ I died and my killer was being killed without me knowing till they were at only 200acres lol.
*Squares up to alazar and snare's empires and shoves both* Bring it on, Im ready lol, like Alazar said, I dont want a war, however if you want a fight you'll get one.
You did start it, saladin and vorzak completely damaged me after I stole a bunch of cash in the open, oblit finished me.

We did not start anything. Is saladin or vorzack me or cody? no if you have a problem with them then take it up with them not us.[

quote author=Sharptooh link=topic=9202.msg141701#msg141701 date=1210623594]
Quote from: Wolf Snare on May 12, 2008, 03:15:23 PM
At least you're paying us attention, lol, I think we'll tough it out
[/quote]

Not if you get cody serious you won't

He can hurt you so bad that your gonna wish that he had killed you lol
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Holby

While morally I'm with Cody, realistically I want to see him shedding some more blood :D
I will not deleted this

Sharptooh

Quote from: Holby on May 13, 2008, 01:16:40 AM
While morally I'm with Cody, realistically I want to see him shedding some more blood :D

I hope I can stop that happening by saying, yes we did take it too far and I realise I probably shouldn't have murdered you snare.... as of now I am not killing anyone unless I have an amazingly good reason, also no more murders on you.

Happy?

Alazar is Back

I would say that it would probably be wise to at least offer back some of the troops or cash that you destroyed. That would remedy the situation. I will almost guarantee it.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..