eventful round

Started by Firetooth, May 11, 2008, 12:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharptooh

Quote from: Sharptooh on May 23, 2008, 01:43:56 PM
  This is my last turbo round unless the next one is really good.

Why is that?
[/quote]
  Well I used to really have fun playing the game, but now it's just not as much fun, people sometimes get too serious about it and are willing to ruin other people's hard work so they can win.
  Also the game eats up a load of time, and I have important things like exams going on not pretty soon.

Shadow

There. Now it's a bit more interesting.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Sharptooh on May 24, 2008, 07:22:12 AM

Why is that?
Well I used to really have fun playing the game, but now it's just not as much fun, people sometimes get too serious about it and are willing to ruin other people's hard work so they can win.
  Also the game eats up a load of time, and I have important things like exams going on not pretty soon.
[/quote]

You must be a slow runner then cause i play on around 10 servers and i am on 2 forums and i can do it all in about 1.5 hours max...
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Shadow

Relax ally, if I see someone with a ton of net sitting there and nobody doing anything about it, I am going to go after them simply because it is more interesting to do that than mass food all day. If it helps you had an amazing defense, it required three separate suicide runs hours apart + a full run scraping leaders before I was able to get anywhere. That was probably the hardest take down I ever achieved.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Shadow on May 24, 2008, 09:51:46 PM
Relax ally, if I see someone with a ton of net sitting there and nobody doing anything about it, I am going to go after them simply because it is more interesting to do that than mass food all day. If it helps you had an amazing defense, it required three separate suicide runs hours apart + a full run scraping leaders before I was able to get anywhere. That was probably the hardest take down I ever achieved.

Relax? I didnt even mention it :P

Thanks im honored, but most of the credit goes to cody he is the mastermind of most of it.

Shadow

And I really should give credit to everyone who helped out, because just getting you in a position where you COULD be murdered took all my turns ^_^

Sharptooh

Quote from: Alazar is Back on May 24, 2008, 05:31:56 PM
Quote from: Sharptooh on May 24, 2008, 07:22:12 AM

Why is that?

You must be a slow runner then cause i play on around 10 servers and i am on 2 forums and i can do it all in about 1.5 hours max...
[/quote]

That's pretty good time, and ok I'm going to play a few more rounds, I can't leave when it's just getting interesting

Alazar is Back

Haha next round is gonna be fun for me, cause i have no goals except for teaching a couple players the ropes... :D

Wolf Snare

Shadow, to be brutally honest, that takedown was not impressive in the least. I honestly was surprised that it took you so long to figure out how to open attack op, concidering we have done that together alot before. I mean, you couldnt even do me in while I was on top. I believe if I stayed there without handing off everything to alazar, I would be struggling, but still holding first place.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

I knew how, I just didn't have the energy to organise everyone. There was a lot of luck involved in the timing for other people to get on. The only reason I though it was good was the sheer amount of leader scraping involved.

kell

leader scraping? is that what battering me to 5k everyday is called? sometimes 2k
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Shadow

The lowest I ever took you was 6k, and you deserved it after selling me land ^_^

Alazar is Back

Ok lets turn this into a learning point, what did i do wrong or didnt do that would have prevented the takedown?

Shadow

Nothing that i can tell. Your defense was great, I just had a lot of people working with me so we were able to chip it away over the course of a day. I suppose dropping the extra land didnt help the defense much in the end either.

Aiding it all to Snare to run was a big mistake, since his ratio was even worse then yours after we had a little online fight. 

The Obliterator

*sigh* ally think of me next time i had an awsome defense at that time
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better