eventful round

Started by Firetooth, May 11, 2008, 12:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

This has been pretty eventful so much. There were several changes early on, I've quickly adapated to leader, I've been killed after stealing loads off saladin, gladiator was killed while holby was on watch *sniggers* and sharptooth knocked 700mil net off of blask smoke, is there anything else I missed here?
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

I'm back, although it looks like my weekend away cost me my lead.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Lady Shael

You guys have no idea how much fun I'm having reading the in-game messaging system. This almost makes me want to join in the next round. You all need to teach me how to play though. XD
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shadow

Saladin

Now, to top it all off, Sharptooth has been killed; and thus the plot thickens.
Starfish love you

Alazar is Back

Hehe, that oughta teach sharptooth a lesson about murdering cody lol :P
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

The Obliterator

and feng will need a new name soon
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Firetooth

You upset feng oblit-you undervalued his bounty lol :D Sharpicus was murdering cody to get him down, but meh, killing seems a bit far, but I suppose he should of expected retlatiation.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Firetooth

Hehe I finished off Aust Locke  :o Sorry but you're assoicate killed me, alliance are enemies with wrath and we can easily wreak havoc. :D
Sorry for the double post :-[

Sharptooh

Quote from: Alazar is Back on May 11, 2008, 10:32:24 PM
Hehe, that oughta teach sharptooth a lesson about murdering cody lol :P
lol guess your right I just couldn't stand him being so high, in fact I feel a bit priviliged to be killed by wolf snare, it's better than going down being killed by a noob, and I will be back you guy's will see.
Quote from: The Lady Shael on May 11, 2008, 02:28:53 PM
You guys have no idea how much fun I'm having reading the in-game messaging system. This almost makes me want to join in the next round. You all need to teach me how to play though. XD
Quote from: The Lady Shael on May 11, 2008, 02:28:53 PM

lol I can imagine

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on May 12, 2008, 11:44:53 AM
You upset feng oblit-you undervalued his bounty lol :D Sharpicus was murdering cody to get him down, but meh, killing seems a bit far, but I suppose he should of expected retlatiation.

Killing too far? Wow i was just starting to think highly of you again. Its not like cody was locking land if he had been then the murders would have been far more justified, what sharptooth did is equal to destroying about 200bil in cash at LEAST! Thats no miner thing that he did.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Sharptooh

I thought that murders were fine to take down ranks, that's what I gathered from lasy round, loads of experienced people murdered the top two, it's the same on reg, if they're in first

Shadow

Quote from: Sharptooh on May 12, 2008, 03:28:45 PM
  I thought that murders were fine to take down ranks, that's what I gathered from lasy round, loads of experienced people murdered the top two, it's the same on reg, if they're in first

Murders only happened so much last round because it was a duels round with forced clans. Murders only happen to top 10 people in reg if they lock the land. Same applies to turbo if you expect to live very long there ^_^

Sharptooh

oh..... well my days are probably numbered then, I've probably taken it too far...

Firetooth

nah, dont worry sharptooth, ive been in worse scrapes :D ask shadow, alazar or shade :P