Mercanary

Started by thomaskreisman, May 11, 2008, 12:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thomaskreisman

I am a mercenary u can pay me to kill any one but alliance clan members.

my prices r big but I get the job done.

another more expensive but effective mercenary is Feng Kestrel (#36)

contact me #8 for prices 

Firetooth

Hey I might consider hiring you if I ever need anyone...disposed of*laughs evily*
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sabriel

Hey, we have serial killers now ;)

It sounds cheap to me. If you really want to kill anyone, at least try to do it on your own. And I'd never kill a person who did nothing to me, even if I was paid.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Shadow

I will pay you to kill the next person who kills anyone ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Sharptooh

Quote from: Shadow on May 12, 2008, 02:56:06 PM
I will pay you to kill the next person who kills anyone ^_^
darn it shadow is keeping the peace too well around here!!!

lol joking ^^

CobyCopper

I'll pay you $10b cash to kill yourself (destroy all buildings and drop all land). :-P To your current account, not the next one.

;)

Ok fine, just kidding!

Yellow Eyes

Haha, I wanna know who bribed him with 7 bill to kill me. lol

thomaskreisman

no one paid me to kill you I was just seeing if u would give me $ not to kill u even though I wasn't hired

it was a good bluff to bad it didn't work. your to smart.

oh and I just killed someone so If I kill the nexed person that kills that would be me.

P.S.
Feng hates me now for killing Army Of One who attacked me repetedly nt land grabes unprevocked.

Saladin

Still on the subject of mercenaries.

I too (as of right now) am I mercenary. My prices are relatively moderate and I (unlike certain mercenaries who kill people after they are taken down to 10 acres by others) am efficient and will get it done within a time frame of your needs. 

Side note: Sorry about posting on your advertisement Kreisman, but I'd rather not start another one.
Starfish love you

thomaskreisman

lol

Saladin

Quote from: thomaskreisman on May 15, 2008, 06:49:20 PM
If your a mercenary then y did u hire me to kill feng kestel?

y couldn't u do it your self/

P.S.
I AM IN THE TO 10 YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Because I'm so powerful I can't attack him....

Also, I'd appreciate if you'd keep that stuff confidential. Don't blurt out that I've paid you to kill someone, and don't PM the person that either...
Starfish love you

thomaskreisman

sorry that cost extra to keep quiet but sence u r a new costemer i will ceep my mouth shut

Alazar is Back

Quote from: thomaskreisman on May 15, 2008, 07:37:32 PM
sorry that cost extra to keep quiet but sence u r a new costemer i will ceep my mouth shut

too late now, your gonna scare all of your business away.

Quote from: thomaskreisman on May 15, 2008, 06:49:20 PM
lol

1 word posts are against the rules...
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

Dont be to harsh alazar, he doesn't have many posts so it doesnt matter, lately saladin and tom have reminded me of the good ole' days when me and pip ruled and pillaged this forum through our spam, lol.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.