He's back!

Started by Checkerpaw, May 08, 2008, 10:42:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Checkerpaw

After a two-year absence, I have returned.

Prepare for trouble.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Lady Shael

Heya!! Long time no see! The RWL superglue succeeds yet again...=p A lot of stuff has changed since you were gone, just ask if you have any questions. =)
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

ImperialPhoenix

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Checkerpaw

So just out of curiosity ... have there been any major clan wars since I was last active?  Any major fights, takeovers, plots, coups, etc?

Hopefully the game hasn't changed too much ... that might take a while to adjust to, and I was never the greatest player to start with.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Alazar is Back

There was the whole watchtower garlor war on turbo like 6 months ago or so....possibly longer lol.

Welcome! Its always nice to see some more of the oldbies coming back again! :)
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Peace Alliance

2 years? We've had more then just a few wars, plots, schemes and whatnots.

It's good to see you back! Join the Abbey on turbo if you want help getting caught up on the changes and strats.

Alazar is Back

Or you can join Wrath and learn how to become an elite player! :wink:

Peace Alliance

Ya, or that might happen

lonewolf1817

dont do it.... play the game for urself..... much more exciting.
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

CobyCopper

And you'll actually get somewhere relearning in Abbey or soloing.

Peace Alliance

Well i'll help people who are soloing too, it's just really hard to help people learn when they get caught up in silly wars like wrath does all the time. 'Cause then i'm always like "so this is what you need to do to make the most NW" and then they get whomped and ask me wth happened...

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Peace Alliance on May 09, 2008, 07:54:56 PM
Well i'll help people who are soloing too, it's just really hard to help people learn when they get caught up in silly wars like wrath does all the time. 'Cause then i'm always like "so this is what you need to do to make the most NW" and then they get whomped and ask me wth happened...

I havent been involved in any "silly" wars in awhile. And I just don't take any crap from anyone.

Quote from: CobyCopper on May 09, 2008, 06:14:34 PM
And you'll actually get somewhere relearning in Abbey or soloing.

It does seem to me that wrath is going somewhere...

Firetooth

A few things:
I've been a member of both abbey and wrath. Both are good clans. Id personally chose abbey to learn but wrath to win. Both leaders are experienced and know what they're talking about.
On reg, wolfclan/vixenclan are better. We're gonna (as quoted by northius the shadow) rule this roost
On turbo, meh, clans dont matter really to much lately, but there's always the under-used armarda :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.