Captures are fine!

Started by Holby, May 07, 2008, 07:51:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

In this game where you're always going to end up after attacks with some insane leader ratio, and where you lose millions of leaders making a new run, it seems such a waste for them not to be stolen by someone else.
This of course assumes that I'm not being driven into the ground at 5-10k acres every day, but otherwise, I am quite happy for people to steal my leaders.

This post is just to let you know I don't mind, and I will be capturing other leader players', too!
I will not deleted this

Shadow

Way ahead of you ;) read my notice on turbo.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Peace Alliance

like i said earler, when we all start capturing we end up with a beneficial "float" of leaders being shuffled around instead of dying off and being remade.

Alazar is Back

Hopefully Firetooth and Sharptooth read this they get really anal about capturing. Lol i have been trying to get this around for awhile too.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

well alazar capturing isnt what I dont like :P sacks are what I cant stand especially when Im marten, but it depends, if your ratio is already 175 no need for captures, if it's below I dont mind :-p
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

I will be away for the next few days, so my turbo account is going on vacation
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

ok, I thought that was just a bug, since it appeared ArmyOfOne was going on vacation when actually he didn't set it onto vacation mode
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on May 08, 2008, 09:55:14 AM
well alazar capturing isnt what I dont like :P sacks are what I cant stand especially when Im marten, but it depends, if your ratio is already 175 no need for captures, if it's below I dont mind :-p

It doesnt matter you will still lose the leaders at the beggining of your run, im maxed with capture after nearly every run and when i start running im still always lose a couple mil leaders.

Sabriel

So, the whole point is: switch to indy. NOW.
It'll redeem you!

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Peace Alliance

and then buy my food! 'cause i'm not your enemy!

Alazar is Back

Nah, im doing pretty well as a leaderer, i am in first altough if shadow wasnt on vaca im sure i wouldnt be....

lonewolf1817

i brought this point up to peace...... months ago..... and i do believe he spread my idea around quiet rapidly.... kind of a out dated post holby, are you loosing your touch?  ;)
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Peace Alliance

no, i think holbs posted about it because people still get upset by it.

Sharptooh

Ok ok I think captures are ok now, under 1 condition you take tons of land, I hate it when people attack me a few times just to take leaders.
  So yup I'll be capturing too now  ;)

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Sharptooh on May 10, 2008, 07:39:33 AM
  Ok ok I think captures are ok now, under 1 condition you take tons of land, I hate it when people attack me a few times just to take leaders.
  So yup I'll be capturing too now  ;)

Whats the difference?