Captures are fine!

Started by Holby, May 07, 2008, 07:51:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

I dunno or paticulary care :D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Quote from: Alazar is Back on May 11, 2008, 12:29:07 AM
Quote from: Sharptooh on May 10, 2008, 07:39:33 AM
  Ok ok I think captures are ok now, under 1 condition you take tons of land, I hate it when people attack me a few times just to take leaders.
  So yup I'll be capturing too now  ;)

Whats the difference?

The difference is if you take loads of land and capture the leaders are not dying because the defenders ratio will be low instead of high, if you only attack a few times and capture the defenders ratio would have been under 170 if you hadn't captured anyway, do you see where I'm coming from or am I still on my own with this?

Holby

I think you're on your own :P

From what  I gather, you think only a few attacks won't improve the ratio of the defender, so it's better off maxing because it will improve the defender's ratio? Your ratio gets improved no matter what, but it might not be over 175 unless you're maxed. Even if you're not hit that hard, it's better than being at 100 leaders per land!
I will not deleted this

Alazar is Back

Definetly on your own, indies normally only capture a few times until they get a perfect ratio then its pointless...so yeah.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..