mailbox

Started by Firetooth, May 07, 2008, 10:38:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

all my most recent messages are at the top instead of bottom :o
...is that a new feature or completely random?
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Lady Shael

It's a new feature. =p
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Firetooth

lol ok, btw on reg it deleted all my messages without me asking, I checked with my brother and the same thing happened to him, are we both freaks of nature? :o
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Lady Shael

Nah, I made it so the inbox only shows the messages you've received in the past two weeks. You can click "View all messages" to see all your messages.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Firetooth

aha. Lol Are my messages really that old?

The Lady Shael

Hm, actually it looks like they weren't, there was still a bug in there for some reason, but it's fixed now.

Firetooth