New emp

Started by Shadow, May 04, 2008, 01:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Windy took a convincing lead recently :P I was looking forward to quietly massing food for a while, but it looks like land will be hard to come by in the next little while. Thoughts?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Peace Alliance

He's holding snare and holby's troops.

And /claims/ only to be holding them, which is why i haven't murdered him to nothing.

I would be upset if he is lying to me about that... either way, snare'n holbs are storing up for something.

windhound

=' (
Sticker just accused me of lying...

I'm just goin' with the flow.  Holbs wanted an emp, and Nova wasn't doing anything. 
There's actually one more person's troops in there as well.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shadow

You aren't just holding troops, you are locking land. So technically you were lying  ;)

Meh, keeping things interesting at least.

windhound

Ah, not at all
My original intent was to just hold the troops.

Its mutated now, and I wouldnt currently say that I am 'just' holding troops currently.  But that's what it started out as.
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Firetooth

Sharpietoothie owned you a bit. I have your stats and so does vixenclan :P not a convicning number of stoats Im sorry to say
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Holby

Yes, windy ended up holding everything for us, cos he's a sweetie like that. But he sat up there long enough, and he may as well be doing something with all of those troops, so now he has the land.

Why wouldn't we want the besterest ever (windy) as Emperor? He's just so fun! Now while Peace has claimed to have been incredibly nice about everything, he has a few windy murders to his credit, and has attempted them on 3 separate days. Silly peacey with his nice guy playing card making the tricks.

I don't think anyone has lied, it just ended up being a gradual evolution, and why not? Peace did it for long enough  :D

Holby also thinks that Firetooth shouldn't be so arrogant when he hasn't done anything himself ;)
I will not deleted this

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Peace Alliance on May 04, 2008, 02:10:33 PM
He's holding snare and holby's troops.

And /claims/ only to be holding them, which is why i haven't murdered him to nothing.

I would be upset if he is lying to me about that... either way, snare'n holbs are storing up for something.

He is not lieing. The original plan was to just hold my troops which i will be getting back soon. But it evolved a bit...its all good :P
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

Bah Holby Im arrogant :P they were to easy to get the stats, no suicides were even needed :P But ehehe, since Windy's holing troops Im not gonna bother trying to save up to break them for two good reasons:
There's still enough land
It would be a monumental waste of troops for me and windy
It would take me another 100mil stoats :P

And hehe why is peace called peace alliance? Weird...
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

I think windy could stay up there for a long time but he's a bit weak in stoats at the moment

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Sharptooh on May 05, 2008, 12:49:26 PM
  I think windy could stay up there for a long time but he's a bit weak in stoats at the moment

He will be really weak pretty soon when i have him send my troops back because that is the majority of what i sent him.

windhound

...Thus the reason I said I'll need a heads up Ally ;)

I'm not at all weak in stoats.  All things equal, I'd say its fairly balanced.  Rats are always and have always been the easiest way to go. 

The fact that I really, honestly dont care is a plus on my side. 
I've already been emp, <3 Nero.  I've got my little gold star, I'm good.
The murders bother me a little as they're not my troops and losing something someone asked you to hold onto just doesn't feel good
But eh.  Break me if you think its so easy, but its not like I'm exactly being a tyrant.

Firetooth

I never said you were easy to break-I said you were weak in stoats and with some effort you could be broke, besides bob broke you rats a few days ago.

Alazar is Back

haha then ill mass rats next run :P

Shadow

Heh. What's an emp reign without competition? I've been on the emp team side of things for so long it's going to be fun to try the other side for once.

:o Holby is sending me threatening messages  :'(