Wolf Enrich completely fixed

Started by The Lady Shael, May 03, 2008, 02:17:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Heh. Making this post just to let you all know....

I fixed Wolf's special ability, Enrich (+5% bonus every time you feast). As most of you know, the message kept showing even when Enrich was not turned on, and it seemed like you weren't getting a bonus at all. Turns out, every wolf was getting the bonus every single time. So no wonder no one saw a difference. Anyways, that's fixed now.

Also, the second part to Enrich has been fixed. This second part is that if you have a wolf as a clan member, and they have Enrich enabled, then you also get a bonus (+2%). That's never ever worked before and I think most people probably don't even know it exists (even though it's written in the ability description). No one's ever bothered me about it.

So yay. =) Expect many more fixes and additions in the near future, Shael's on summer break!
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Peace Alliance

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

*agrees with peace*
So now wolf wont be having an unfair advantage or unfair hinderence. I've never tried wolf anyway though :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

kell

i always wondered about the +2% bonus cause ive saw it before mustve been on imp
founder of eire

first emp on the new server