Really bad turbo round

Started by Sharptooh, April 30, 2008, 11:33:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharptooh

Quote from: Alazar is Back on April 30, 2008, 02:04:27 PM
Quote from: Sharptooh on April 30, 2008, 11:33:39 AM
I gather land mostly using leaders

Well theres your problem. It does not take very many troops to break people. almost EVERYONE leaves one open spot in their defenses as to not waste troops.
Ok I'll try to do this in the future it's just no one would say their weak spot  :-\

And firetooth if I amuse you then you have no idea how much you amuse me, firstly you did not leave to try and stop shadow,I know this for a fact, I also know you would have rather worked for him/with him and only broke him because otherwise your army would desert, also I am not scared of terminator I have my own reasons for not attacking them, breaking shadow simply made you look good you left wind because you simply could not be bothered.
  Also shadow did well locking off land but as long as one person (steady hand) could break him I'm sure we would have been fine.

Firetooth

I know your reasons, but youre anger is unrationally aimed at those who didn't really do much, namely shadow. Calm it.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

I wasn't here for a good week of the round, but really bad, thats overboard, sorry to say. It was a new theme for a lot of the players, and they didn't take to that well, me aswell. We all left the clans hoping to do well alone, but it was proved staying clanned did work out better.

But Really bad turbo round is an over statement, it was quite an interesting one to say the least.

Firetooth

Yeah. Pip was candy cane man but then quit. It was bloodthirsy, but not bad.

And sharptooth, I was not trying to make myself good. Say what you want. I have several times insulted my easy ability to be murdered before publicily. Saying I was leaving youre clan to make myself good is lying. You know that. You tried to make yourself good murdering feng.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

No I did not, can we please not argue it get's us no where, maybe I was overeacting a bit I'm just frustrated that a lot of net was destroyed, especially that of some new players who posed no treat to anyone

Peace Alliance

the storehouse round is meant to be bloody. Without forced clans it ended up being bloody, AND cheap.

Oh well, next time will be better. I think a lot of people were forced to learn a lot of lessons fast, and the hard way. But think of it this way, now you're all a heck of a lot better then you used to be.

Sharptooh

Quote from: Peace Alliance on April 30, 2008, 03:28:58 PM
the storehouse round is meant to be bloody. Without forced clans it ended up being bloody, AND cheap.

Oh well, next time will be better. I think a lot of people were forced to learn a lot of lessons fast, and the hard way. But think of it this way, now you're all a heck of a lot better then you used to be.
Yeah I suppose so, I definitely learnt a lot

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Sharptooh on April 30, 2008, 02:20:29 PM
Quote from: Alazar is Back on April 30, 2008, 02:04:27 PM
Quote from: Sharptooh on April 30, 2008, 11:33:39 AM
I gather land mostly using leaders

Well theres your problem. It does not take very many troops to break people. almost EVERYONE leaves one open spot in their defenses as to not waste troops.
Ok I'll try to do this in the future it's just no one would say their weak spot  :-\

And firetooth if I amuse you then you have no idea how much you amuse me, firstly you did not leave to try and stop shadow,I know this for a fact, I also know you would have rather worked for him/with him and only broke him because otherwise your army would desert, also I am not scared of terminator I have my own reasons for not attacking them, breaking shadow simply made you look good you left wind because you simply could not be bothered.
  Also shadow did well locking off land but as long as one person (steady hand) could break him I'm sure we would have been fine.

Well seeing that indy has basically swept across rwl it shouldnt be to hard to spy and alot of people post it right on their notice.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..