Really bad turbo round

Started by Sharptooh, April 30, 2008, 11:33:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharptooh

In my opinion this round was really bad, half of the people left clans which destroyed the round then to add insult to injury they murdered the people who played properly got murdered! I know of at least 4 people who nearly left because of this round and 1 person who did, also firetooth I do not "spread land like butter" there is only so muc land you can get to make a leader run beneficial not that you would know as you don't leader, for your information I gather land mostly using leaders which leaves my ratio dreadful and if I get too much land then my ratio is soo bad that I cannot do any missions whatsoever.

I find it really bad also that new players were murdered despite posing no threat to anyone, look at yellow eyes for instance specifically said that he would not attack anyone for the rest of the round yet people still murdered him, why?

Also I don't mean to offend anyone who did leave clans/did murder etc

Firetooth

I agree. It was bad, Kell murdered noobs, you land spread haha, feng went overboard. Then windy accuses shadow of disprespetc when they had no clue of what me and Bob along with snare were going to aid them :P Yes, firestar almost left
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sabriel

I guess people didn't really play in the spirit of the round (which was expectable ::) )

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Firetooth

Quote from: Sabriel on April 30, 2008, 11:54:31 AM
I guess people didn't really play in the spirit of the round (which was expectable ::) )
haha, btw nice sig, Feng did well :P And you accidently left you're clan trying to make you're own, it wasn't really your fault :P I left unpurpose.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

You are acting as though it wasn't your fault you were one of the people I was talking about you nearly destroy the aspect of a storehouse round and you are proud? Also would you take land if it damaged you? I think not, it was unfair on windy the only reason he didn't win was because of foul play

Sabriel

Quote from: Firetooth on April 30, 2008, 11:55:46 AM
Quote from: Sabriel on April 30, 2008, 11:54:31 AM
haha, btw nice sig, Feng did well :P And you accidently left you're clan trying to make you're own, it wasn't really your fault :P I left unpurpose.
??? I never tried to make a clan.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Firetooth

haha, really? Sorry Im probarbly getting you mixed up with someone else :o

Firetooth

And I just read your post sharptooth :P You amuse me. I made sure early on shadow couldn't lock off the land, if I would have stayed clanned, the land would have been locked off longer. Only peace and I could really break shadow for a long time :P And shadow didn't ask to get first. Take it up with me, bob and Snare if you like. You only annoyed a bunch of people and winged about who unfair this all was. Strange how you haven't replied to me accusing wind of foul play...
And I destroyed the aspect? True, but you're scared of terminator, they came late and ruined windy, and you do nothing about it. You're clan literally sat and watched as he owned windy and alazar :P Equally, Im sure you're land spreading helped the game ::)
However, you are right in the fact far to much blood was spilled this round.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Sharptooh on April 30, 2008, 11:33:39 AM
 I gather land mostly using leaders

Well theres your problem. It does not take very many troops to break people. almost EVERYONE leaves one open spot in their defenses as to not waste troops.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Sabriel

Maybe because they decide it's better to have one great troop and the others bad, than all average.

USUALLY.

Firetooth

Exactly. I only ever keep skiffs or stoats on rwl, and it will say on my page what to use. Most other players do the same.
Quote from: Sabriel on April 30, 2008, 02:10:12 PM
Maybe because they decide it's better to have one great troop and the others bad, than all average.
Yeah. That way you get more net, less consumed resoucres and can break near anyone ;)

Alazar is Back

Not exactly sabriel, people generally only mass one type or so so that when they are attacked they dont waste networth when they are hit with the other troops killing theirs off....
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

Also some troops are easier to mass and make up more net then others but you dont get as much (stoats and skiffs) Id rather have 200mil skiffs then 1.5bil rats :P

Sabriel

Quote from: Alazar is Back on April 30, 2008, 02:11:44 PM
Not exactly sabriel, people generally only mass one type or so so that when they are attacked they dont waste networth when they are hit with the other troops killing theirs off....
Alazar, it looks to me like you responded to Firetooth, not me... Because the point of my and your post is the same.

Quote from: Firetooth on April 30, 2008, 02:15:12 PM
Also some troops are easier to mass and make up more net then others but you dont get as much (stoats and skiffs) Id rather have 200mil skiffs then 1.5bil rats :P
Yes Firetooth, true... Rare, but praiseworthy :P

USUALLY.

CobyCopper

Quote from: Sharptooh on April 30, 2008, 11:56:26 AM
You are acting as though it wasn't your fault you were one of the people I was talking about you nearly destroy the aspect of a storehouse round and you are proud? Also would you take land if it damaged you? I think not, it was unfair on windy the only reason he didn't win was because of foul play
There are more than one way to play Redwall. If everyone ran Indy strats, would it be interesting? If everyone ran Leader strats, would it be interesting? There are different things to do then just get top NW by running Skiffs as a Rat. I was trying an experimental strat, tweaking it a good bit. This round I'll try something else.