Oh noes!

Started by Shadow, April 29, 2008, 08:58:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Shadow circles the cheese, muttering incantations in a foreign tongue. The cheese starts to glow and slowly rises off the ground. There is a loud explosion and a lot of acrid smoke. When it clears, Shadow has disappeared, and the Cheese lays in the centre of the stone circle, resurrected and ready for war.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

*The gigantic toast makes one, silent hum and shadow reapears, covered in melted cheese. A river of melted cheese runs through the earth, destroying all you puny humans*
*The toast crushes the cheese with one thumb*
*Toast destroys earth and travels to a parralell universe through a hi-tech device unknown to cheese-kind called a toaster 0.o
*The toast wins*
:P shortest war ever
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

The idea with a cheese war is that every post, you steal the cheese from whoever has it in a creative way:

Shadow eats the toast for breakfast and hides the cheese in a fortress guarded by several million tortoises and twelve giraffes.

The Obliterator

Oblits seaguls eat the turtle things and lightning strikes the giraffes Olit hides the cheese in a hole underground
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Firetooth

ok lol

*the toast explodes into toastlings, attack's the oblit distracting him whilst I dig up the hole and throw the cheese into a hiding place on my homeplanet, mars. :P
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Sharptooth's cheese and toast warriors dig up the cheese then hide it on earth in an underwater submarine armed with anti cheese and toast missiles. also the submarine is lighting proof  :P

Firetooth

NO! You're meant to reply to ME since I already stole off oblit. I didn't dig in a hole. Please concentrate. lol Nice idea though...

Arguia Zsah

Arguia employs an army of pygmy frog mice who sneak into the underwater submarine and break the cheese into bite size chunks. They then hide the bite size chunks in their waterproof goulashes and hightail it on their flying motorbikes to the top of a mystical mountain wreathed in mist and guarded by ferocious sticks of d00m. The cheese is then hidden in one of a pile of small orange boxes marked 'HERE BE DRAGONS' and flung off the side of the mountain into the sea.

Firetooth

*Toast swims into the sea and recovers the cheese*
*the toast melts the cheese and throws it over george bush*
*Gets these two to protect the cheese*
http://www.miniclip.com/games/street-fight/en/

Sharptooh

Sharptooth's army of cheese and toast let the guards beat each other up and then take the cheese to area 51b which was recently invaded by deadly ferocious aliens that eat anything however we got through the ventilation system then block it up :P

Yay cheese game:http://www.miniclip.com/games/cheese-dreams/en/

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Sharptooh on May 02, 2008, 04:07:28 PM
  Sharptooth's army of cheese and toast let the guards beat each other up and then take the cheese to area 51b which was recently invaded by deadly ferocious aliens that eat anything however we got through the ventilation system then block it up :P

Yay cheese game:http://www.miniclip.com/games/cheese-dreams/en/

Alazars army of mutants takes the chesse and divides it up into 10 billion peices and hides it all over the world in 10 billion places not know to anyone but him. He then sits back and laughs maniaclly! :P
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Shadow

mice eat all of alazar's pieces of cheese. Shadow invents a working mousetrap and reassembles the cheese before the world beats a path to his door.

Firetooth

Using his time-reversal gun, firetooth goes back to before any of this happens and destroys the cow which the cheese came from. He then brings a piece of talking toast back into the future with him.
Toast: Where are we going?
I: Back to the future!

(lol)

Shadow

Shadow jumps in the way of the time reversal gun and stop the cow from being destroyed. He goes back and kills the guy who invented the time reversal gun. Everything snaps back to the way it was before Shadow jumped.

Firetooth

*firetooth screams as the toast takes control and explodes*
*suddenly, the cheese explodes for no apparnet reason*
*chuck norris comes in and owns y'all!*
*a fairy explods and firetooth reapears*
*the cheese is given a gravestone where it's hidden (or whats left of it)*
:P