Turbo Round 9 Immortalization

Started by The Lady Shael, April 29, 2008, 07:03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CobyCopper

Shadow, again, most-part it wasn't me. I held troops for you and from several people--mostly from Firetooth. I had the resources to send if-needed, but I put a small portion of your actual NW up there. Give credit to Firetooth for massing and Sabriel for helping out instead of to me--the most I really did was run like usual, stay online, and pass on aid.

kell

i think i deserve a medal, for keeping you all down so long
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

windhound

I disagree with most of that Shadow.  But its not worth arguing here anymore.  I'll call you a TurdFace on msn sometime

~throws Kell a medal~
~bows out~
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shadow

Good lord man, I hope you don't take it that personally that you will carry this grudge outside of the game... Chill.

...turdface ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

General Austin

Actually, I spent the rest of the round capturing you Shadow, and that nvm, GG guy. I also maxxed anyone I could that got near windy or alazar in nw. But that's not enough I guess. Windy probably didn't use any turns, but in Wind clan's defense I spent all of my efforts keeping the others down so he could stay up. Yay for wind =)

Wolf Snare

I have to admit, very boring round. I couldn't even find an excuse to log in and run for most of this past month.

However, I started playing again on the 27th, and by the normal reset time on the 28th I had shadow in first place. I'm sure of it. So, I think clanless ppls won.

... sorry windy.  :o
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Quote from: kell on April 29, 2008, 07:51:38 PM
lol, I deserve a friggin' medal for still getting 300mil net after aiding 300mil to bob-sama and you ruining me every day :D
hehehe, I find turd little offence as that was tehcinically my user :P
Windy, and wind played fair? Look what kell did to firestar :P
Quote from: CobyCopper on April 29, 2008, 07:49:17 PM
Shadow, again, most-part it wasn't me. I held troops for you and from several people--mostly from Firetooth. I had the resources to send if-needed, but I put a small portion of your actual NW up there. Give credit to Firetooth for massing and Sabriel for helping out instead of to me--the most I really did was run like usual, stay online, and pass on aid.
Bob, give yourself some credit. Everyone knows Im an annoying turd who always never gets anywhere cos Im always murdered, you did mosta the work and planning, before you're offer I'd alreadu being doing my part (which wasn't much :P)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

I found this round really annoying most people left clans then made it hard for people who were playing properly, I also think windy should have won but I won't argue it wastes time  :P

Alazar is Back

Quote from: kell on April 29, 2008, 07:30:27 PM
well somebody had to try keep you lads down. and in fairness we had 3people in our clan

yeah great point. i think what wind did was extremely impressive and i had fun this round...
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

You guys did very well, I admit that, your poor defences were a let down :P It was all to easy to take you guys down in the end, but very well played. I just can't stand sharptooth consistently winging like everyone has been against wind since the begining...
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

CobyCopper

Quote from: Firetooth on April 30, 2008, 10:36:13 AM
Quote from: kell on April 29, 2008, 07:51:38 PM
lol, I deserve a friggin' medal for still getting 300mil net after aiding 300mil to bob-sama and you ruining me every day :D
hehehe, I find turd little offence as that was tehcinically my user :P
Windy, and wind played fair? Look what kell did to firestar :P
Quote from: CobyCopper on April 29, 2008, 07:49:17 PM
Bob, give yourself some credit. Everyone knows Im an annoying turd who always never gets anywhere cos Im always murdered, you did mosta the work and planning, before you're offer I'd alreadu being doing my part (which wasn't much :P)
Firetooth--your net certainly was impressive for keeping both of us in the Top15 and Shadow #1. I'd say probably $300m-400m NW was sent to me, and I ended up keeping about $180m of it, which was destined to keep us all up high. Kell hurt us a little bit, but it ended up fine. I actually ran out of money with $18b cash initially to run with! My troop costs soared, and I didn't use the market much either.

Gwatzi

not bad for a first timer  :)

i finished rank four.

Shadow

Impressive. Have you played any other proms?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gwatzi

yes, it's been long years that i have left this game and it is only recently
that i decided to come back to play again.

Firetooth