valhall

Started by Firetooth, April 29, 2008, 02:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gorak

it should be noted that Nabata has not been around Valhall long and does not represent the general player base there.

Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Firetooth

hhehe, I suppose I should apoligize for my comments on vintage. It turns out the player (Dewb) actually isn't a valhall player. Sorry again.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Gorak on May 02, 2008, 05:36:32 PM
it should be noted that Nabata has not been around Valhall long and does not represent the general player base there.

He has been there for at least a year...at LEAST.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Gorak

pissing people off for one year now
lol

he's from FEE
that should explain everything
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Alazar is Back

haha yeah he can do that. i feel bad for him though i had him on msn ............................................................................

Edit: WARNING >>>>>>    Post removed.    No personal attacks!!!!  WB

bjornredtail

Wolf Bite, I must ask, do you mean personal attacks as in the logical fallacy or personal attacks as in petty insults?
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Nabata

Quote from: Alazar is Back on May 03, 2008, 09:05:38 PM
haha yeah he can do that. i feel bad for him though i had him on msn ............................................................................

As i seem to remember me and you got along quite well, i guess i remember wrong.

wolf bite

The post was full of comments concerning a person's real life. In the least it was flame, at the most it could have been defamation. We are NOT going to start that kind of war here. Alazar has been a good member, I am sure we will not have any more of that.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Alazar is Back

Quote from: wolf bite on May 03, 2008, 10:45:03 PM
The post was full of comments concerning a person's real life. In the least it was flame, at the most it could have been defamation. We are NOT going to start that kind of war here. Alazar has been a good member, I am sure we will not have any more of that.

Wolf Bite

It will not happen again.

Quote from: Nabata on May 03, 2008, 10:30:42 PM

As i seem to remember me and you got along quite well, i guess i remember wrong.

We did, and i like you i just got a little annoyed at times i guess...

Nabata

Quote from: Alazar is Back on May 04, 2008, 10:10:27 PM

Wolf Bite

And to think that your talks were equally annoying? All you ever did was talk about 3 things, none of which i can say without getting in trouble, except you praise Wolf bite as a god. But one of these things got you grounded and took away the other. So your a smart lad, do you know the other 2 things?

Death

Come on, can't we all just hold hands and sing?

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Nabata on May 04, 2008, 11:49:44 PM

Wolf Bite

And to think that your talks were equally annoying? All you ever did was talk about 3 things, none of which i can say without getting in trouble, except you praise Wolf bite as a god. But one of these things got you grounded and took away the other. So your a smart lad, do you know the other 2 things?

Actually im not sure, girls was probably one of them that was awhile ago...you shouldnt get in trouble i give you permission to say it idc.

Firetooth

Quote from: Death on May 04, 2008, 11:59:00 PM
Come on, can't we all just hold hands and sing?
Yeah, break it up ladies :P at the end of the day it's a game, personal attacks shouldn't be happening.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Nabata

Quote from: Alazar is Back on May 05, 2008, 01:14:17 AM
Quote from: Nabata on May 04, 2008, 11:49:44 PM

Wolf Bite

Actually im not sure, girls was probably one of them that was awhile ago...you shouldnt get in trouble i give you permission to say it idc.

Yeah your GF was one of the main thing's, but what about all your constant badass act? Oh i do coke, and pot and all these other drugs. I am such a badass. LOL Don't you think those type of things aren't annoying.

Sharptooh

Look all GIVE IT A REST!!!!

Nabata, stop killing people and being annoying on these forum's
Firetooth, stop being so annoying
And death, I don't think anyone here wants to hold hands and sing
lol