valhall

Started by Firetooth, April 29, 2008, 02:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ImperialPhoenix

Noobs eh? Who's the noobs?

Wolf Snare

Whoever picks on a RWLer. I don't need to remind anyone what happened last time I played there, do I?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

ImperialPhoenix

Who exactly is picking on the RWL'er?

Death

Quote from: Shadow on April 30, 2008, 06:36:49 PM
As a counter for a ridiculously overpowered CT they made kills take 250 turns? That's completely backwards.

I guess the mentality is just different here. RWL is more of a social place, Valhall is more of a gamer place.

lol, I really do like you Shadow.

Snare, nobody is insulting RWL, and if you want to call anyone a n00b, I'll play next set just for you.

Nabata

Alright i will say this once and only once,
I did not kill you because i hate RWL
I did not kill you because people think you a noob
I did not kill you because you got aided
I did not kill you for ANY OTHER REASON than the fact that I LIKE to kill, when i have 170mil+ foots with 500 turns and see someone without a hit limit i will kill them. Therefore stop the non-sense about whining because of whether i killed you because you got aided and whether or not it was fair.

Wolf Snare if you want to beat the noob, go ahead i dont mind. I am not gonna change my play style if you beat me lol. I have nothing against RWL. I believe in Firetooth's last Valhall topic maw mentioned me as an example for a jackass who likes to kill for no reason. He warned you therefore i dont see why all the fuss. I DID kill you but its A GAME.

Shadow

QuoteI did not kill you for ANY OTHER REASON than the fact that I LIKE to kill

exactly.... that goes against everything that most people are RWL consider a prom game to be.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Death

And he is playing at Valhall, the players there will not bend their values to suit him. Nor should anyone here play to suit another outsider.

Wolf Snare

Death, be my guest and play. Nabata, I think you are a complete idiot. Ruining other players gaming experience because "you like to kill" is completely retarded. How would you like it if I killed you?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

ImperialPhoenix

I believe he wouldn't care. It's "A GAME" to him.

Sharptooh

Quote from: Wolf Snare on May 01, 2008, 08:24:37 AM
Death, be my guest and play. Nabata, I think you are a complete idiot. Ruining other players gaming experience because "you like to kill" is completely retarded. How would you like it if I killed you?
Exactly it's just a game but killing other people
1) makes the game no  fun at all for them
2) May drive people away from the game and eventually destroy it
3)it is not the point of promi the point of promi is to get a high rank and if you are killing people to get that rank it means you are stupid and a n00b and care about no one else.

I detest people who find killing fun

Firetooth

Death, be my guest and play. Nabata, I think you are a complete idiot. Ruining other players gaming experience because "you like to kill" is completely retarded. How would you like it if I killed you?h
hehe good point
Nabata, I did not whine. I accepted it. You are whining cos you're an idiot who killed me unprovked. Killing is an act of war. Valhall considers murders and kills ok to damage someone.
And thanks sharptooth, you have more sense then I though :P I agree with you wholey.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Death

No I mean if you want to keep running your mouth about "what happened last time" and how Valhall players are n00bs, you can sign up there. The last time you played you won the CC, which is a completely meaningless thing to you, because it was a clan achievement. I can't stand Promisance players any more, ugh.

Firetooth, he is not whining. He doesn't care, not even a little bit. He was bored and you had no hitlimit. If it bothers you so much, kill him. 

Firetooth

Whatever. I cant stand valhall or it's players.
And nabata, if you enjoy killing so much (which is very in my opinion strange and wasteful) play battlefield :P
No death, Im fed up of being killed. If I want to, I could kill him. No skill would be required, but im not gonna join cb just for that. Nabata, unlike you I dont sign up to kill others. Get some N/W and a better attitude. Two kills in two months is bad.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Death

2 kills in 2 months? Firetooth, a player called Total Anarchy made about 40 kills in one month in Battle, 2 in 2 months is nothing.

I love it though, you can't stand the site or the players even though you know like.. none of them, lol.

It doesn't matter though, I just found out exactly what is going on.

Firetooth

I was refering to on cb, not battlefield, heck, I'd be lucky if that happened to me on battlefied :D I got killed after my first week there lol
Quote from: Death on May 01, 2008, 01:50:51 PM
2 kills in 2 months? Firetooth, a player called Total Anarchy made about 40 kills in one month in Battle, 2 in 2 months is nothing.

I love it though, you can't stand the site or the players even though you know like.. none of them, lol.
It doesn't matter though, I just found out exactly what is going on.
Exactly. They don't know me so there's no reason for them to murder or kill me. It just seems any time I do well at valhall, I get murdered or killed.
And then tell me what's going on. I don't have a clue :P