valhall

Started by Firetooth, April 29, 2008, 02:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Quote from: Death on April 30, 2008, 11:47:44 AM
Well there you go, you were getting people to aid you to a higher rank that you didn't deserve. Pretty much anyone would have killed you for that.

Pretty much anyone at VALHALL would kill you for that. there's a difference. There it's called being a noob, here it's called teamwork.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Death

And your point is? That doesn't classify as teamwork to many people because it's just one person being drained to give someone else a boost they did not deserve, "teamwork" generally benefits the entire team.

I really would like to know why I'm getting bitched at for this when I don't even play there though, it's pretty aggravating.

Shadow

I'm not bitching at you. I am saying that the Valhall community sucks. If you don't play there, then it doesn't apply to you.

You are the one defending valhall though, so if you can't take the criticism then don't bother to post.

EDIT: why is [dog] not censored?

EDIT2: apparently it is only when used alone...

Death

I'm explaining to Firetooth why he was killed, because he obviously doesn't get it.

And I don't think you have any room to talk about the community, you played one set during a major slouch in activity.

Firetooth

I still dont. Oblit killed himself, I didn;t ask for that net. He was being nice and aiding me net. That's what allies do death. You obviously dont understand, but then again, you're main site was valhall.
And quit treating me like a noob, everyone walks over me everywhere I go. Im fed up of it.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Death

You are a n00b at Valhall though. And I understand what an ally is perfectly, you just seem to think that Valhall is supposed to play just like RWL when it comes to you, when you are not special.

Mass aiding at Valhall = Frowned upon
Mass aiding at RWL = Fair?

Firetooth

I never said that. Its called teamwork. Pleh, a noob producing 472mil net and stopping someone from land locking?

It's someone's choice if they want to send someone aid. I should not be punished because he oblit wanted to send me ad. Neither should he. You're ridiculious. Btw, I love the stratergys youre players used i vintage (murder me 30ml+ net away every day)
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Death

How many times do I have to explain that they are not my players? Plus Vintage is mostly people from other games who couldn't cut it in other games.

Making less than 500mil net lock and breaking someone isn't exactly what I consider good, anyways. Not that it matters. You should really just either stop complaining or stop playing though, especially so me. Ever since the day I signed up here I have liked Prom less and less.

Shadow

Why do you think I only played a half set? Because it was a waste of time trying to deal with people like that. The only exception to the general rule was Maw. Mass aid at RWL is annoying, but not worth a kill run.

Firetooth

Quote from: Death on April 30, 2008, 03:13:47 PM
How many times do I have to explain that they are not my players? Plus Vintage is mostly people from other games who couldn't cut it in other games.

Making less than 500mil net lock and breaking someone isn't exactly what I consider good, anyways. Not that it matters. You should really just either stop complaining or stop playing though, especially so me. Ever since the day I signed up here I have liked Prom less and less.
Once again, my mistake. I meant you're as you're site of choice. Im sleepy, my grammer is bad :P Meh, I've already decided to quit cb for sure. I might stay at classic, but i dunno bout vintage.

Death

If killing only took half of a turn run, I think it would be quite different.

Firetooth, Valhall was my first game and it is where I see the least people crying about everything, so I ended up playing there, but I have been to many many games. lol. You may want to just stick with Strategy though, you might like that more.

Firetooth

Then valhall should change that. Taking 250turns to kill a player is appauling. Definetly the easiest Ive ever seen...

Death

It has been brought up before, people like it more that way. Plus with how abuseable the CT is it takes something like that to balance clans out.

Shadow

As a counter for a ridiculously overpowered CT they made kills take 250 turns? That's completely backwards.

I guess the mentality is just different here. RWL is more of a social place, Valhall is more of a gamer place.

Wolf Snare

link me. I'll smack all those noobs around.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)