valhall

Started by Firetooth, April 29, 2008, 02:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

I was killed-again- in classic battle- unprovoked and I haven't land spread. Now tell me your community is good death. :P I give up, everyone recently seems to want to cause serious damage to my empire. I feel like leaving most promi sites simply because of the amounts of murders, kill runs and food destroyings.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

This one seems to be no exception lately. However, as far as I am concerned Valhall is a waste of space. There are a few cool members, but overall the community is awful.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Nabata

Yeah..... your death was my bad XD, I like to kill people and you were the only one worth killing. It was all in fun, i didn't mean to ruin your game experience :P. Although you did alot better than i could ever hope to do here.

ImperialPhoenix

Hey Nabata! LOL.

Nabata, you should give this game here a go. It's fun. :p

Death

The community is fine when it's active, but everyone has been driven off by people using cheap tactics, it's no fun. Hell, I don't even play there anymore.

But if you clan in Battle, you should be prepared to die.

Firetooth

I only had since I actually have allies to aid me N/W and couldn't unclan :P
Quote from: Nabata on April 29, 2008, 06:52:28 PM
Yeah..... your death was my bad XD, I like to kill people and you were the only one worth killing. It was all in fun, i didn't mean to ruin your game experience :P. Although you did alot better than i could ever hope to do here.
lol, no worries, Im just ticked off, both rounds I've cb'd ive been killed and I didn't do anything wrong other then playing decent this time 0.o
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Death

Well there you go, you were getting people to aid you to a higher rank that you didn't deserve. Pretty much anyone would have killed you for that.

Firetooth

I DIDN;T ASK TO! He commited suicide and wanted to aid me his stuff. Honestly and people wonder why I feel like leaving promi :P And only 100mil of that was his, I did better then you death.

Death

It doesn't really matter, you were aided and that's all there is to it.

You probably did do better than me though, considering that I didn't play this set. You need to try not to lie to look good, especially when I can prove everything I say.

Firetooth

Mleh, you played at the beggining of the set. I feel insulted by you're games excuse for things deemed fair to stop others from getting a good rank. You're sites cheap tactics and poor community are impressive. Equally, I find your ways of preventing me finishing decently great. I find you're sites way of outclassing me in vintage only in the last day after being murdered almost all round at least 30mil a day.
Quote from: Shadow on April 29, 2008, 04:32:29 PM
This one seems to be no exception lately. However, as far as I am concerned Valhall is a waste of space. There are a few cool members, but overall the community is awful.
Thats what Im trying to get across, but as usual no one ever listens to me ::)

Death

Yes, I used what little time I had earlier this month to do nothing but buy out the PM every day in order to help Indy players (i.e. You). You were never ahead of me.

You can make whatever excuses you want though, don't play at Valhall if you hate it so much. And nobody cares about Vintage.

Stop trying to blame poo on me, I wasn't playing, and I don't care what happened to you because you caused it all. I am not your mother.

Firetooth

I never blamed on you, and I am stopping :P I merely told you how much your site impressed me. Mosy rwl players who've played their agree, alazar was almost killed, shadow was killed.

Death

And? I have been killed, Relic has been killed, everyone who plays there has been killed plenty of times, it's nothing special. If you want to stay alive do not clan.

And it is not my site.

Firetooth

Did I say you owned? I was refering in a sense that you play, but hehe, I was probarbly not clear.
Quote from: Death on April 30, 2008, 01:14:56 PM
And? I have been killed, Relic has been killed, everyone who plays there has been killed plenty of times, it's nothing special. If you want to stay alive do not clan.
That is pathetic. I definetly quit. Rwl hasn't got that attitude, neither has any other sites I play.

Death

I don't play at Valhall anymore. And I haven't been a serious player there in months, with the exception of March when I was assisting a couple of friends. No Prom sites can hold my interest anymore between crappy unbalanced codes, and awful players.

Okay? I mean.. that's just what happens in CB, it takes 250 turns to kill someone. Valhall has been ruined by a few particular players, but I won't name any names.