you best bits

Started by kell, April 27, 2008, 11:04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kell

what are your redwall best moments?

mine are in no real order,

the garlor watchtower war
wolf bite coming back to take down snare (which lead to the making of prot)
eires victory in the first set on the new server

there's bound to be more but i can't think of any more off hand
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

bjornredtail

As in RWL? (If so.. Why is this in the spam room?)

Basically all of round 1. Fighting and loosing to the Delor Independent Forces in the first ever "clan war." Watching the strategies evolve... Seeing Stormclaw be defeated by Retto as emperor. Then, Retto's resignation as emperor. ... A whole bunch of other stuff, then the endgame with double turnrate and a my own failed run at the first spot. (Long story short, online attacking wasn't a big deal back then)
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Gen. Volkov

League probably tops it for me right now, though being emp was pretty cool too. Um, prot is up there as well. My first few months back, after leaving early in the first round were a lot of fun. Clan wars, the founding of woof, running around with Death Eater. Meeting Snare for the first time. Making friends with Ollie.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

getting over 1bil net after repeatedly being ruined by lonewolf on only my second round indy :P other then that...I dunno. Joining armarda lol
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Lady Shael

-being accepted into Delor Independent Forces (DI), the most exclusive clan at the beginning of the game =p
-being appointed as Stormy's heir and becoming RWL's first Empress
-being appointed as a mod, and then admin
-the April Fool's joke that the staff played on everyone two years ago XD

So maybe mine are more forum-related....I did actively play after the First Era, but nothing really happened that I would consider memorable for me in particular.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Holby

Lots and lots of good times, a struggle to remember them all. All of the best have been playing alongside wolf bite, notably in Slayer. Loren was great, and I loved the concept of LAppren. Of late, I was overwhelmingly proud of League and all we accomplished. Looking forward to the next big event in reg!
I will not deleted this

windhound

DI was fun.
Rome was probably the best,
A short while after Rome disbanded, Nero claimed emp...  my first guy to do so, and RWL's only (to my knowledge) wholly food emp (literally zero army, only leaders, food, and cash)

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shadow

League was my first experience working with the big shots, and I think it was also my favorite RWL moment.

Owning with eire was fun as well ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..