Terminator #72

Started by pippin the mighty, April 26, 2008, 11:55:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pippin the mighty

Edit: Not many agree with this former post.

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Firetooth

Yeah I Wish I knew them. That was liek so awesome.
All they need to do now is murder kell now, whoever they are :P
Joking 'bout the kell part
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

windhound

I fail to see the coolness
He joins at the last second (#72!), then destroys the net that took weeks to build up

If it had been someone who's played the round I wouldn't have cared so much.
But this irritates me. 
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Firetooth

I see your point.
As death would tell me though "keep your shields raised or its your fault!" 0.o I still forget anyway so I guess it's all my fault...
I did not say I agreed with them for whatever reason of why they did, I merely said it was a very slick move. I counted the net gone. Over 1bil.
And I find it hard to winge when wind:
Destroyed roughly 1bil of others hard work.
In my opinion they might be giving you your'e just desserts. I had 50mil skiffs, it took me several runs to recover back to roughly 50mil skiffs. Wind are just getting what anyone else gets for emping. People would consider stealing, murdereing etc. justifiable to take down a normal emp, why not you?
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

windhound

My Shields Were Up.  Still Are Up.  100+ hours still.
1% is 1%, done many many times takes away quite a bit

You seem to think I was talking to you Firetooth.  I was addressing the fact that pip called the act cool.  You calling it awesome is just as bad though.
And you know what Firetooth, you're one of the turds who left the clan early.  Honestly, I dont want to hear from you.

It was not slick.
Why is this so hard to understand?
If I were to murder random people on reg people would not call it slick, they'd call it mean and uncalled for.

I never said the murders and poisens going on in turbo were correct.  Infact, I called the number 'insane' if I recall correctly.
I would have /much/ rather it have been a net race than a race to bring people down.
But nope.
People are lazy, rather than trying to compete they'd rather destroy.
Fine.
Whatever.
But it is not in any way slick, cool, or awesome.
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

CobyCopper

Then the other thing is it's nearly impossible to run with $3b worth of troops, even if a large portion of i is food and cash. I think most of the murdering and stealing should have been over within 24 hours of distribution--as Turbo is more about warring and Regular is more about diplomacy. Now, it's a free-for-all it seems, with so many people wanting to take down the guys who can crush anyone else.

windhound

Oh, its also worth noting that Sparc was not even remotely close to emp. status
Everyone has high net.  My 2.3 bil didnt mean much.  Its not like I was locking land either.

And it is not impossible to run with 3 bil worth of troops.  Alazar proved that, for better or worse.

And Reg is no longer the diplomacy happy place it was.  At all.  Its just turbo at a slower pace, and that bugs me.  People still max one another for no real reason.  IE, after a run two weeks ago (I've run once more since) I was hit 50x within a day...  mostly by two players.
I've been around long enough, I've seen what the game can be like if everyone uses an ounce of restraint and actual strategy.  I can grumble if I want.

But eh.  Again, whatever.
Not an amazing feat by any stretch, and it should not be called as such.

edit:  BTW Firetooth, you were warned before you left Wind that deserters would be penalized.  You chose to leave anyways.

snirben

Terminator #72  i hate Him Xd But He Got Nuts

and Omg He Destroy to wind 1B Nice Work XD

now we in The First Place hehe
I deathrat P:

The Obliterator

Quote from: windhound on April 26, 2008, 06:06:32 PM
Everyone has high net.  My 2.3 bil didnt mean much.  Its not like I was locking land either.

And it is not impossible to run with 3 bil worth of troops.  Alazar proved that, for better or worse.

And Reg is no longer the diplomacy happy place it was.  At all.  Its just turbo at a slower pace, and that bugs me.  People still max one another for no real reason.  IE, after a run two weeks ago (I've run once more since) I was hit 50x within a day...  mostly by two players.
I've been around long enough, I've seen what the game can be like if everyone uses an ounce of restraint and actual strategy.  I can grumble if I want.

edit:  BTW Firetooth, you were warned before you left Wind that deserters would be penalized.  You chose to leave anyways.

I would of competed with you and after putting roughly 200 mil rats and 200 mil stoats in the warehouse i felt really let down only to have it all taken off me in the first day.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Firetooth

Quote from: windhound on April 26, 2008, 05:04:53 PM
My Shields Were Up.  Still Are Up.  100+ hours still.
1% is 1%, done many many times takes away quite a bit

You seem to think I was talking to you Firetooth.  I was addressing the fact that pip called the act cool.  You calling it awesome is just as bad though.
And you know what Firetooth, you're one of the turds who left the clan early.  Honestly, I dont want to hear from you.

It was not slick.
Why is this so hard to understand?
If I were to murder random people on reg people would not call it slick, they'd call it mean and uncalled for.

I never said the murders and poisens going on in turbo were correct.  Infact, I called the number 'insane' if I recall correctly.
I would have /much/ rather it have been a net race than a race to bring people down.
But nope.
People are lazy, rather than trying to compete they'd rather destroy.
Fine.
Whatever.
But it is not in any way slick, cool, or awesome.
Add in the I and yup, thats me, your average turd :P
Im not arguing for myself. Im arguing for the oblit who worked hard and got all the net destroyed by your clan, firestar who had 167milnet+ destroyed when he was clanned and all!Im unclanned and a cheating turd, they are not :P You got all you're clan deserved, I would never be part of a clan to have all my hard-work go to two people, none back to me, then it all destroyed im afraid. Besides, if I were clanned shadow would have easier locked off the land :P
And sorry windy if I did not read that post, my apoligies. But like I said, I am not arguing for myself :P
Quote from: The Obliterator on April 26, 2008, 10:04:22 PM
Quote from: windhound on April 26, 2008, 06:06:32 PM

I would of competed with you and after putting roughly 200 mil rats and 200 mil stoats in the warehouse i felt really let down only to have it all taken off me in the first day.
Yes and it was wind who desryoed your net oblit. They were scared we could come up with a net to challenge them, but my ally has already done that :P
Good day, btw well done fengy and death rat :D

snirben

TY P: :D :D :D :D  Feng do allmost all Job XD i Just Is Student ^^ Next Round You Guys Will Have Suprise

windhound

Geh.
Humor me and skim my post before replying to it Firetooth.  Only the first two lines concerned you, and I'm guessing thats as far as you got.

Noone could challenge our original net.  2x 3 billion.  The current competition isn't close.
But yes, because everyone is murdering everyone has to murder.

And stop trying to skew people against Wind.
Fengy and death rat have done the majority of the last 100 attacks on Oblit.
Kell has been active in murdering, but he is far from the only one...  very far if you look at yellow eye's post in the other topic -
43 Murders by Kell
80 Murders by Feng
40 Steals by Feng

Shadow

There ya go windy, I put you back in top. 1.2 billion net murdered in one run. I agree, I am insane.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Quote from: windhound on April 27, 2008, 09:36:29 AM
Geh.
Humor me and skim my post before replying to it Firetooth.  Only the first two lines concerned you, and I'm guessing thats as far as you got.

Noone could challenge our original net.  2x 3 billion.  The current competition isn't close.
But yes, because everyone is murdering everyone has to murder.

Kell has been active in murdering, but he is far from the only one...  very far if you look at yellow eye's post in the other topic -
43 Murders by Kell
80 Murders by Feng
40 Steals by Feng
haha you're right there :P but this is my point:
Someone else is in top other then you which is all I care about but eh now you're back on top.  Shadow almost beat terminators 1.4bil blown away. And shadow, you're not as insane as me!
*laughs like a maniac*
At this rate any more murders not on me and Ill win  :o hehe
Quote from: windhound on April 27, 2008, 09:36:29 AM
43 Murders by Kell
80 Murders by Feng
40 Steals by Feng
Im not, but you can't complain about getting murdered when members of you're clan did the same to help you. You were happy then :P