Uh Saladin?

Started by The Grouch LL, April 24, 2008, 08:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

You can, I suppose, but you don't need too. Be it in direct connection or not with your previous posts, it's hardly the topic of this thread, nor is it something that people can't find out for themselves if they want to know, so basically your post was off topic bragging.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

And he has reason to be proud of what he did, this is his first round playing with any kind of strategy and he's doing amazingly. Much better then most of the oldbies did when they started out.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Wolf Snare

I for one used only land to gain NW for months and months. So I am inclined to agree.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Quote from: Wolf Snare on April 29, 2008, 07:20:48 AM
I for one used only land to gain NW for months and months. So I am inclined to agree.
HAHAH, same :P
Quote from: Shadow on April 29, 2008, 06:11:47 AM
And he has reason to be proud of what he did, this is his first round playing with any kind of strategy and he's doing amazingly. Much better then most of the oldbies did when they started out.
Yeah. He's gone past what I can teach him. To my knowledge, Shadow's being teching him a bit, but the rest has been on his own.
It's not a big deal volkov. Read your wiki profile. Modest, huh, arent you? :P lol
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteAnd he has reason to be proud of what he did, this is his first round playing with any kind of strategy and he's doing amazingly. Much better then most of the oldbies did when they started out.

Am I saying he can't be proud of his accomplishments? No, but this is not the thread to be reporting them in. I'm glad for him though.

QuoteI for one used only land to gain NW for months and months. So I am inclined to agree.

Never did that, but I remember have my own share of silly noob things I did.

QuoteIt's not a big deal volkov. Read your wiki profile. Modest, huh, arent you?

Unless someone has edited it, my profile is fairly modest. It's mostly just a listing of what I've done, which is appropriate, because that's the POINT of the profile in the first place.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Death

Yeah I'd say it's fine. I mean there are a few unproven statements in there, but that's just because some games don't record sets and I don't know your username at Valhall to check. Nothing I would be interested in editing, I buy it.

Oh and Peace, was it like I thought and something just randomly went negative?