Uh Saladin?

Started by The Grouch LL, April 24, 2008, 08:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sicarius

Why everything that heppens immediately linked to us, its really starting to annoy:
Message sent on the English forum at Imperium.

QuoteROFL. An imperium player hacked RWL in retaliation for being owned here. Is Saladin a Methos player? Can't you beat RWLers in a fair fight?

Stop making excuses for why you are losing. You challenged RWL, and we have stepped up and taken top within two runs. Either admit defeat or put up a fight, but don't go around being sore losers by hacking other servers, and don't make excuses for why you are losing. You knew what you were getting into when you made the challenge.

RS-Wolf Methos

Shadow

Quote from: Sicarius on April 25, 2008, 11:54:31 AM
Why everything that heppens immediately linked to us, its really starting to annoy:

QuoteROFL. An imperium player hacked RWL in retaliation for being owned here. Is Saladin a Methos player? Can't you beat RWLers in a fair fight?

Stop making excuses for why you are losing. You challenged RWL, and we have stepped up and taken top within two runs. Either admit defeat or put up a fight, but don't go around being sore losers by hacking other servers, and don't make excuses for why you are losing. You knew what you were getting into when you made the challenge.

What happened seemed to be a slap in the face at RWL forum since the RWL clan took the lead on your server. I posted too hastily apparently, and I apologized for it.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Can't believe I missed :o
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

windhound

I still had a tab open
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Firetooth

lol hahahha i could make that net one turn...
that is if you divide it by 10000000000000000000000 :P
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

What the!!! Why do I always miss the good stuff?
lol

CobyCopper

Pt.2 of weird happening with Saladin...

Time Ago     Attacker     Defender     Land     Attacks
1 days, 3.4 hours ago    Saladin (#69) (?)
Earth    Bob-sama (#20) (?)
None    23,440    36
2 days, 3.1 hours ago    Bob-sama (#20) (?)
None    Saladin (#69) (?)
Earth    4,240    5

Last 2 Message Interactions
Fri, 25 Apr 2008 16:28:16 -0600
Riiight. What did I ever do to you? Attack you five times for 4,240 acres of land in Turbo. That's all. Nothing else. I didn't want to join your clan--which I consider stupid--either. Oh, big whoop. Cool down buddy--I've not done a thing to you, yet you seem to have so much animosity for me. By the way--I could crush you with ease.

Fri, 25 Apr 2008 16:03:39 -0600
Don't mess with me; I bite back hard.

EDIT: By the way, apparently I bite back harder. I eliminated his entire army. He made a very stupid mistake and attacked me once (I saw it "0.1 hours ago") so I decided to recon, saw a minor opportunity, and destroyed. Oh and he then onlined me twice, which was funny because he already maxed me for very little land.

windhound

In turbo...  clans are locked.  Or should be. 
"I didn't want to join your clan--which I consider stupid"  -- Does not compute. 

Also...  the recent attack numbers are generally very wrong.  You have to manually count the attacks to be sure...  That feature needs to be looked at

*shrug*
Given the ferocity of attacks of late, it doesnt seem all that out of place even if the numbers are correct
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

CobyCopper

That was his Reg clan--I was invited and he implied that I'm weak--and my recent performance for him shows that I bite back harder. I was attacked twice online and counted, and I returned the online attacks three times. He has been hitting me--keeping me maxed on attacks, which is good, but it was still getting annoying. One espionage and one standard attack later, and almost his entire military was dead.

By the way--I also had fun with a short Crusade. Jerusalem is mine!!

Sicarius

Quote from: Shadow on April 25, 2008, 11:57:33 AM
Quote from: Sicarius on April 25, 2008, 11:54:31 AM

What happened seemed to be a slap in the face at RWL forum since the RWL clan took the lead on your server. I posted too hastily apparently, and I apologized for it.

Apologize accepted, sorry it came to that.
I just hate when trying to blame us on all kind of things.

RS-Wolf Methos

Firetooth

I still cant believe i missed that...at least I didn't miss seeing wind lose all that net...*grabs popcorn*

Peace Alliance

CobyCopper

Saladin decided to online me again, so I followed up by destroying almost all of his rats, weasels, stoats, and skiffs. Again.

Gen. Volkov

That's not really something you need to report...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

CobyCopper

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on April 28, 2008, 01:13:49 AM
That's not really something you need to report...
It's in direct connection to my two prior posts. I'll report it if I want to...