Feng Kenstrel

Started by CobyCopper, April 19, 2008, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pippin the mighty

I agree, but we are going off topic, lets get back on topic.

Firetooth

Quote from: Alazar is Back on April 23, 2008, 01:15:40 PM
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 03:33:05 PM by Firetooth »

Thats what it means. It means that he said something and decided that it was either inappropriate or that he didnt want it to be heard. Sharptooth you should know better then to have a 1 word post....
Thank you very much alazar, saved me a long post :D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

CobyCopper

Alazar--would you rather I start to hurt you from so-low in the ranks, or would you rather that I post the logs from your sick dog attacking me? Simply put--I've had enough of your BS. I didn't steal from you. If you think I did, I'll look at the log and should be able to tell you I didn't. As I'm sure you didn't already know, on Monday I was on the 'net from about 9-10AM to about 9PM, and didn't go on any later than that. For the rest of the week and most other weeks, I don't get on until 3-4PM or so, and the latest I stay on is not much after 9PM.

Ereptor

Online attacking has always been apart of my quiver.  I can see someone's point of view as it not being chivalrious.  At the same time when your at war, like you have basically declared war on another person or clan I see nothing unchivalrous about it.  I may or may have not done this in the past, but I don't usually online someone i don't know unless I perceive them as a specific threat or i am at war.  Then again this is a game of war.  Too bad this game hasn't been growing much.  It has so much promise.  get it... heh heh

I wish I played more often.  I work a 60 hour work week not including homework so I don't get on as much as i wish.  As for peace...hmmm.  Well man good show.  I mean you put up a good fight.  i don't think you were being constantly attacked.  Yet again when you are an emp and anyone who has ever held that position and legitamately calls themselves that, knows what im talking about when i say....your paranoid.  I think I lost sleep when I was emp over the dark ages.  Thanks alot...cough...WOLF...cough.  So good run man.  I would consider you an emp.  Now only if I can do something with all this land now that I am a stoat.  stupid admins changed the stoat stats while I was one.  Grrrr

Edit:
Oh right right....uhhhummm..*walks into shadow*
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

rockpaw

back to the point...

this is a war game, and a vermin war game at that.  In all the Redwall books, vermin are treacherous, evil, resourceful, and they don't play by the rules.  Well, even though we have to follow certain rules, why should we follow a rule that's not even an official rule?  It might not be courteous to online people, but vermin aren't courteous, right? 
There would be peace in the world if everyone would stop and eat some chocolate.  (preferably dark)

pippin the mighty

There is more to the game than rising in the ranks and backstabing. You need diplomatic skills, which everyone has. Last round peace made a major impact on that, and he did an amazing job.

Sharptooh

Quote from: rockpaw on April 23, 2008, 11:01:29 PM
back to the point...

this is a war game, and a vermin war game at that.  In all the Redwall books, vermin are treacherous, evil, resourceful, and they don't play by the rules.  Well, even though we have to follow certain rules, why should we follow a rule that's not even an official rule?  It might not be courteous to online people, but vermin aren't courteous, right? 
Yes but making enemies is a really bad thibg, and how would you like it if someone onlined you?

Alazar is Back

Quote from: rockpaw on April 23, 2008, 11:01:29 PM
back to the point...

Since your new i will explain something to you. Its generally a good idea to read through the whole topic rather than the last few posts. If you online people and steal and sack constantly then you will have no allies and that is a bad thing. It is almost impossible to do good in this game if you have everyone pissed off at you all of the time.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

windhound

hah, I lol'd Shadow

and yes rockpaw.  I am a courteous vermin //bows
Even vermin, especially vermin, were known to form alliances in the Redwall books.
Hard to get allies if you make the entire game irritated at you, as Sharptooh and Alazar said
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ereptor

You could also argue.  More enemies means unlimited targets.  ;) 

*steps over shadow*  *carefull not to disturb the unconscious body lieing on the floor*

hehe
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Sabriel

What, not walking into him anymore? ;)

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Firetooth

Quote from: Ereptor on April 24, 2008, 04:07:22 PM
You could also argue.  More enemies means unlimited targets.  ;) 

*steps over shadow*  *carefull not to disturb the unconscious body lieing on the floor*

hehe
He should've gone to spec savers, now shadow is unconsious
This could be a new hit advert.
*take 1*
ereptor walks in, without glasses, hits into shadow,shadow knocked out. Then goes out, ges glasses and carefully avoids unconsious shadow
:D that'll make me a millionare glasses salesman! :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

rockpaw

Quote from: Alazar is Back on April 24, 2008, 02:13:07 PM

Its generally a good idea to read through the whole topic rather than the last few posts. If you online people and steal and sack constantly then you will have no allies and that is a bad thing. It is almost impossible to do good in this game if you have everyone pissed off at you all of the time.

I read through the entire topic several times, but you're right, it's not good to have everyone pissed off at you all the time  *thinks about that*  man that would suck
There would be peace in the world if everyone would stop and eat some chocolate.  (preferably dark)