Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Sharptooh

Quote from: Scarwake on April 24, 2008, 07:59:36 PM
Sharptooh, what was I the first of???

This should answer that from the photo gallery from pic of wolfbite:

Newly updated, now you all may see his face, but remember I(TJ) was the first! ^.^

Firetooth

That's just a bit...unlegendary...what about:
Leader of the clan of evil blades and forum mod
why "he was the first"
LOL just saying :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteRS-Wolf Methos
Dragon
ARIA
ICE [Original: Prometheus]
darkMAGE

None of these folks belong on a list of legendary RWL members. They have never played at RWL.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

Yes, and if they are legends it's for the wrong reason here :P
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sicarius

They are legends at Imperium and EmpiresWar, and i ask you all to respect it as i respect you.

Firetooth, why for wrong reasons? I just want you to know it, because we didnt had the chance to prove it outside the israeli promisance games.
We are only 4 players that play now, we are doing good job. You are also give good fight to us, i am glad for that. but please, respect us as we respect you. You all also didnt play  at Imperium but we didnt say things like you say against us. Respect is all for me, and maybe for the Methos clan. The most important thing.

Why you just cant  to treat favorably. Like we do with you guys.
You are good players, you are playing few year together. But we too. Lets make it respectable game.

RS-Wolf Methos

Holby

Quote from: Sicarius on April 26, 2008, 03:50:44 PM
They are legends at Imperium and EmpiresWar, and i ask you all to respect it as i respect you.

Firetooth, why for wrong reasons? I just want you to know it, because we didnt had the chance to prove it outside the israeli promisance games.
We are only 4 players that play now, we are doing good job. You are also give good fight to us, i am glad for that. but please, respect us as we respect you. You all also didnt play  at Imperium but we didnt say things like you say against us. Respect is all for me, and maybe for the Methos clan. The most important thing.

Why you just cant  to treat favorably. Like we do with you guys.
You are good players, you are playing few year together. But we too. Lets make it respectable game.
Hey Sicarius, I think you are taking this a little out of perspective. Sharptooh made this on the RWL forum for RWL and about RWL. And despite his best intentions, even the people he addressed were slightly confused at some of his reasoning. Don't take it too seriously, this is not Legends of Promisance, but Legends at RWL, many of the people mentioned are known not for their playing ability, but for their personality and vibrance. It goes without saying that he would not include players from other games, not out of disrespect, but because it's not relevant to this forum.
I will not deleted this

Scarwake

AH! I was the first to see you! hahaha

Nice.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Firetooth

I was teasing sicarius, they're all good players but i agree with holbys post.

Sicarius

I understand it Holby, i was teasing you guys :]

p.s Firetooth, check MY avatar. I made it only for you :P

RS-Wolf Methos

Firetooth

Hahaha, your avatar sucks more :P
lol
That's gonna give the server viruses and destroy the world!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=k-GaRKDsz-Y
:o

Sabriel

Avatar war on horizon!! Hide who can!

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Ashyra Nightwing

Let's face it, mine is clearly the best. :D