for redwall

Started by kell, April 12, 2008, 03:15:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kell

we have been challenged to war in imperium the stake of rwls rep is on the line so sign up and teach these punks a leason...so windy, volky, peace wolf bite join up

http://imperiumonline.net/eng/

so for redwall
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Shadow

This is set in RWL code before the stoat was nerfed - dwarf still gets 10*land leaders per academy. It's a cakewalk. Join up and own these cocky methos losers.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Peace Alliance

Whats the RWL clan PW?

The Obliterator

if you are PA ill mail you the pass so's we dont have spyes pick it up

[edit]also wolf bite you'd be so much help if you came and played just once ;)
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Death

Devari and I were wondering, is there any particular reason why the races are set up this way? Because we just don't.. I mean it's funny but.. hahahah.

Peace Alliance

Gen. Volkov

The Hounds of Ulster is in game. I dunno if I'll be terribly active, but send me the clan pass. If it's like Shadow says in regards to the academy spell, we're about to own all.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Death

That game is incredibly broken. "You must have -75,000 whateverthemagicthingisiforgot to use this spell" - "Your empire is too new to delete, you must wait 1 week. There is 1 hour remaining".

Firetooth

I could be competing in the top three were it not for dragon and thrill is gone...
yeah Im in I already messaged you oblit
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Yellow Eyes

Wow, I joined up, it looks strangley familiar....glad they didn't change anything. lol and I love the random collect of some sort of letters at the end of most words.

kell

lol thats hebrew ahahhahaha

pm somebody on this forum or msn for the clan pw on imp
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

windhound

Goldfish joined
Activity level will be random
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Yellow Eyes

haha its not showing up as hebrew on mine. Its showing up as like uauauauauaua with some wierd lines over em. lol

And I mailed you on the game for the pass.

Shadow

Quote from: Yellow Eyes on April 14, 2008, 11:35:52 AM
haha its not showing up as hebrew on mine. Its showing up as like uauauauauaua with some wierd lines over em. lol

That's hebrew
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Yellow Eyes

Well then my mac doesn't parse hebrew correctly.