This month's turbo awards!

Started by Firetooth, April 12, 2008, 04:12:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

Quote from: kell on April 21, 2008, 06:52:37 PM
the plan was to let windy take emp ALONE well thats what i signed up to, somehow it became two

Sorry Kell
I thought I'd made it clear, but I guess not
I wanted it spread between two people, for the reason alazar lost a good bil net today...  murders and poisens.  All the eggs not in one basket and all that
I knew that Alazar was atleast fairly active and kept his defenses permi-raised, so that worked. 

I'm actually having misgivings now.  Should have just distributed it evenly, then aided up and made an emp at the last second if we wanted to.
More spread out makes it harder to destroy...  but aiding it up would have been expensive as well.  We'll see I guess.

Ah well.  My bad Wind
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Peace Alliance

Which is interesting to consider, that a large group of people doing well is better then a small number doing very well.

Firetooth

Voting time ina couple of days, get your candidates ready!
Who deserves what award? Who do you think was great, kind and above expectations? Who did you love? Who did you hate? Who was dissapoinintg? VOTE NOW! (also if you're not sure just put dunno but feel free to edit in an answer if you think of)

most diplomatic player
least dilpomatic player
two best indies
two worst indies
two best leaders
two worst leaders
Best clan
worst clan
best player
worst player
worst hair do (bonus lol)
best hair do (bonus lol)
Best new player
Most improved
Most slick move(s)
Most annoying player(s)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Firetooth

Ok:

most diplomatic player: Sabriel
least diplomatic player: Saladin
Two best indies: Dave and Snare
Two worst indies: (other then me 0.o) none
two best leaders: Shadow and Windy
two worst leaders: none
best clan: Wind (though they winged alot)
worst clan: Earth weren't great and had lowest net, so ka'ching sorry...
best player: Id say bob sama was good but cody or shadow were better
worst player: All were good, I can't really decide :-/
worst hair do: I or an not active pip
best hair do: I get both :P
Best new player: by far Sabriel ;-)  Firestar shouldn't be undermined
Most impoved: Bob-Sama.
Most slick move(s): Terminator's awesome murders, kell's murders, shadow and sharptooth screwing my original plans :P
Most annoying player(s): Feng was great, but heh not innocent of bloodshed. Kell: You wrecked me ^-^ Ill get you back one day, and sharptooth, STOP LAND SPREADING! *you spread land like butter*-quoted by annoynomous source.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

CobyCopper

most diplomatic player: Nova
least dilpomatic player: Saladin
two best indies: Cody and Firetooth
two worst indies: Myself? I was NW capped from my strat most of the time
two best leaders: Shadow and Windy
two worst leaders: Indy'ers with too many huts for their own good
Best clan: Wind
worst clan: Earth (Fire had lower storehouses and still beat you Earth guys out in top players)
best player: Shadow, probably. Great solo-emp strat testing
worst player: Saladin wasn't that great, really. Sorry Saladin--I know I'm teaching you now, but you just had too many different things going that it didn't quite work (you had to horde land)
Best new player: Sabriel was pretty good
Most improved: IDK... I'm not voting for myself here
Most slick move(s): Terminator and Kell murdering the daylights out of anyone with troops
Most annoying player(s): Feng Kestrel was a bit annoying, but after that I didn't have much problem. Maybe Alazar fits here too.

Firetooth

Intresting choices...btw if anyone's intrested holly short was my little sister (marak) turbo-ing for the first time. Considering she doesn't play very seriously and usually only plays reg, I think she did well.

Sabriel

Quote from: Firetooth on April 30, 2008, 02:14:13 PM
Intresting choices...btw if anyone's intrested holly short was my little sister (marak) turbo-ing for the first time. Considering she doesn't play very seriously and usually only plays reg, I think she did well.
So we're running propaganda now? :D And I agree, she was in pretty high ranks, but looks like she went inactive or something.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Shadow

most diplomatic player: What's diplomacy?
least diplomatic player: Everyone
Two best indies: Snare + no idea
Two worst indies: someone with a low rank?
two best leaders: Peace and myself (partial landlock for a while)
two worst leaders: I'd say a low rank, but windy and alazar messed up pretty bad ^_^
best clan: Wind
worst clan: Fire
best player: Peace
worst player: duno
worst hair do: me
best hair do: me
Best new player: bob
Most impoved: bob
Most slick move(s): there was nothing slick or subtle about this round
Most annoying player(s): Everyone, me especially
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gwatzi

Firetooth

Thanks gwatzi, next week Ill get this rounds awards set up
And lol you can't vote yourself best leader shadow :P