This month's turbo awards!

Started by Firetooth, April 12, 2008, 04:12:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

And we took advantage of that, for a while at least. It become too hard to coordinate runs after the first week or so.

However, I now revise most slick move to the wind clan mass leaving to put up some crazy net temporary emps. Was it intended to be two people?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

I agree with windy, that wasn't that slick, Im proud of keeping up with you two, but yeah I didn't really do that well, I sorta just hung around, I was planning to work with pip but he died of inactivity.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sabriel

I'd suggest the most diplomatic player.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Firetooth

Nice suggestion! You'd be a contendant for that cos you slowed down the bob-sama feng feud, but I reckon other players could be that award as well
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sabriel

Hahaha, I know, that's why I suggested it ;-)

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Firetooth

pippin the mighty

Omg, firetooth with powers?

I need to catch up around here...

Firetooth

You sure do :P you missed all the action, coming back the day after distrubution ::)

Sharptooh

Quote from: pippin the mighty on April 21, 2008, 02:44:57 PM
Omg, firetooth with powers?

I need to catch up around here...
Firetooth with powers... I'm scared too  :-[
lol

Sabriel

USUALLY.

Peace Alliance

Shadow held me off for only 2 runs. I hardly thing it was that big of an advantage either, since we've all more or less caught up now that things were distributed.

I do agree, wind is the best clan, you guys did well.

Shadow

Quote from: Peace Alliance on April 21, 2008, 06:03:58 PM
Shadow held me off for only 2 runs.

Me and snare only ran twice together ^_^

Alazar you really screwed yourself over there. You have both dropped a bil net so far, and neither of you can run without dropping at least another bil, if not more.

kell

the plan was to let windy take emp ALONE well thats what i signed up to, somehow it became two
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Peace Alliance

2 was their plan.

Quote from: Shadow on April 21, 2008, 06:32:58 PM
Quote from: Peace Alliance on April 21, 2008, 06:03:58 PM
Shadow held me off for only 2 runs.

Me and snare only ran twice together ^_^

And i was running solo...

Shadow

And? I am leadering, meaning that I can only buy pathetic amounts of rats. If the market change I proposed happened I would have been able to hold off for a lot longer.