Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Shael Land = Southsward
Peace Land = Northlands
Wolf Land = Mossflower

Correct? Just making sure.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Yeah. Im sure shael land is southsward and I moved to the most northen area (since that has the best troop bonuses) which was peace land
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Lady Shael

Yep. Part of April Fool's and I've been too lazy to change it back. =p And I like having my own land. XD
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Firetooth

Quote from: The Lady Shael on April 10, 2008, 10:31:51 AM
Yep. Part of April Fool's and I've been too lazy to change it back. =p And I like having my own land. XD
Alright!We need burrowed southsward!Cept change it to the land of the firetooth :D
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

lonewolf1817

idea for a round...... make like 10 different lands all with spechail bonus'es attached..... then "turn pre-raiders" to a 150-1 ratio or better to be able to cast :)
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Firetooth

That sounds good, but make the ratio for moving areas the same *laughs evily* indy would be at disadvantage at first for moving areas first, and then only some leaders could atack indys because of the ratio things and it all works out :D