Northern Hordes!

Started by wolf bite, April 06, 2008, 11:20:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

I see an account named Northern Hordes!

General Austin?!?!

Aus!!!!!

It has been 3 and a half years. Yet again more proof people never leave.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

pretty exciting eh? Odd seeing such an old name up there...

pippin the mighty

Hahaha, you can tell it's him, he isn't doing very well!

windhound

Or he's doing fine and actually playing the storehouse round as its supposed to be played
He's got a higher rank than I do, and I've been throwing a fair amount of stuff around
The only people who have high nets on Turbo are the one's who are violating the spirit of the round

He's not even out of protection on reg Pip

btw, I saw 'im first ;)
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Firetooth

I saw them first!
Yea Im violating the spirit  :-[
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

Holy Crud! Aus is back? No way!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Holby

Aus is one of the nicest fellas in existence.
I will not deleted this

The Lady Shael

0.0 Oh my goodness....I knew I recognized that horde name!
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: windhound on April 07, 2008, 01:21:13 AM
Or he's doing fine and actually playing the storehouse round as its supposed to be played
He's got a higher rank than I do, and I've been throwing a fair amount of stuff around
The only people who have high nets on Turbo are the one's who are violating the spirit of the round

He's not even out of protection on reg Pip

btw, I saw 'im first ;)

Yeah, you notice todays bring in? I like having him on my team :)
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

General Austin

...wow! You guys remembered me! =)

Missed y'all! Iwas getting my schoolwork under control, had some spare time and decided to sign up again. It's SO weird coming back...it's like a time-machine or something. Holby, you just made my day with that comment =) Still playing that old-school 3-D red baron game?

...and yeah, I'm not doing very well. I've forgotten everything! I mostly stick everything I make in the storehouse. I made 141 million rats in one run...it's ok, but if it wasn't storehouse I'd be a solid 18th right now =P

Gen. Volkov

Hey Aus, long time, no see. How ya been man? I remember we used to have some long AIM discussions, you and me.

I see Holbs in RB3D on occasion, I play it now too.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Peace Alliance

Wow and you're doing well! i didn't remember you being this good even before... But maybe i was just underestimating you.

Firetooth

Oh yeah I forgot welcome back ;)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

General Austin

haha thanks peace =) I'm playing an indyish strategy instead of leaders which i used to try to do...never worked out for me. And heck yeah Volkov...I remember being so proud of myself because we had a political discussion and we actually kept respect for each other throughuot the whole discussion. What a rarity! =P

Gen. Volkov

Heh, well, as long as it doesn't devolve into personal attacks, and the other guy isn't making stupid statements, I can discuss pretty much anything with anyone in a civil way.