You all rock

Started by Firetooth, April 05, 2008, 04:02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sicarius

"To secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself."

Methos has been chalenged by Redwall, this is only a game, Dragon do everything he need in order to promote Methos goal.
Methos goal is to be the best clan ever. So every member has a role in the clan.

So really Firetooth, i dont understant why you destroyed yourself. Methos and Redwall at war, you are a member of Redwall. So its understood that you will be attacked as soon as you became a threat.

Methos members dont want to enter a clan because in the clan everyone became vulnerable to unlimited attacks.

RS-Wolf Methos

Wolf Snare

And you take proper advantage of that by clan hopping, and admin spying, grats cheaters. btw, you still lose in 2 weeks tops.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Dragon

Quote from: Wolf Snare on April 15, 2008, 12:52:05 PM
wow, sort of an immature metaphor Dragon.

I'll give it to you plain and simple.... You blindside us, take me to 20 mil net without provokation or warning, then you spam our forums, AND your own, bragging about your cowardly feat? You are going to get smashed, and so are your friends who follow you.

Shuold I warning you befour I am attacking?
Tell me whos the stupid that will do that? Show me a massage that I sent that I am saying that you will be my alliance or something like that.
And after delete your self, tell me that I am going to be smashed? how nice...

Oh if you think I am spaming, this is my last reply on this forums.
Have nice day.

And last thing,
None following me.

Wolf Snare

Evidently you dont know me from a hole in the ground. I will make you delete, trust me.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Sicarius

To win in the game you must to be smart then others and not to do their mistakes.
The one who will make less mistakes win.

About the other thing, first of all dont get out on statements that you dont have full information about them.
I already leave my admin duties in the game as an admin in order to be fair with you all. So if someone need anything please send a message to the 2 other admins. Ohh, and dont ever call me again a spy and a cheater, i will never go down to this level! On which basis you even think to write it.

RS-Wolf Methos

Wolf Snare

mhmmmmmm.....

If you want your story to be semi believable, try logging in through your normal account, not your admin..

*170 ? SicariusAdmin (#1) 30,000 $19,340,490 None  Ent Southsward[ãøåí]

stop checking out my acc, it won't make you any better.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Sicarius

I get in this account about 20 minutes ago by a mistake.
What to do i already used to type my useranme automatically every where i have one/ What can i do? kill me.

I will tell to the other admin to change the pass so it will not happen again. You must to calm down, you dont know me i dont know you so as i see it YOU can be cheater. 

RS-Wolf Methos

Wolf Snare

LOL. its hillarious that you use that as your next excuse. the irony is I watched turns refresh, your acc go offline, and then come back online... Also, if you want to lie like that, Kell and I have seen your admin account logged in on more than one occasion...

Busted?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Sicarius

Heheh, you know what, you can make up what ever you want.
Dont forget that i was an admin, every day we have new players registered, and because we have some problem with the validation code i am checking when to validate them. Because, if i will not validate them immediately, in few hours or a day there is a big chance that they wont come back, and one of my goals is to develop the community. So as soon as i see new player i get in to check how is going on and i am sending a message to almost every new player and telling him that if he will need something then send me a message. Dont forget that there is other players and if i am not the only one online doesnt mean that all the players that is online in the same moment my accounts.

You are very rude to call me a cheater and a lier. I didnt came and tell that you are a cheater even if you maybe are, and if i am an admin it doesnt mean that i am a cheater. Anyway, if that is your excuse, something must be not normal with you. You are trying to put stain on my name and i wont give that to you. Go find better excuses cause better then that you dont have and will not have. I am really have mercy on your situation now, i dont understand why am i trying to speak with you like an adult to spill light on my situation, you will never get this until you will run your own game.

RS-Wolf Methos

Firetooth

I don't think Sicarius is the type who cheats, however, recently I can see Snare's and Kell's points.
And Sicarius, I can't be asked to fight another war. I've fought to many and have regretted it. Id rather have allies then enemies, like I say, I play to win, not to kill.
Quote from: Wolf Snare on April 15, 2008, 12:52:05 PM
wow, sort of an immature metaphor Dragon.

I'll give it to you plain and simple.... You blindside us, take me to 20 mil net without provokation or warning, then you spam our forums, AND your own, bragging about your cowardly feat? You are going to get smashed, and so are your friends who follow you.
Exactly, then you apoligise to Snare? It's nothing presonal? Just a war game? ::)You could of just knocked him down to 150mil if you were that bothered. You prove your lack of skill by then clan hopping. Your not worth my trouble, you market thefting, bragging, clan hopping murdering coward. Even if I would have stayed, you would have just continuely knocked me down leadring unclanned so I don't consider you brave, I consider myself smart, saving myself time.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

wolf bite

Hold on everyone

First, I want to say that I caught cheaters on this server before I had admin powers. I have also caught Admin cheaters on other servers I played on. But I had 99.9% proof before I made the allocation.

I have played against Sicarius on his server when he had Admin powers, and noticed nothing wrong at that time.  Logging into his account is not sufficient evidence.  His own game has not accused him of cheating.  I was just sent a screen shot of their top 25 players and his offence ratio is about average.  Frankly (unless you have something to PM me) I see no proof that he is either cheating or lying.

We also can't blame them for not adhering to the "unwritten rules" of "sportsmen ship" that we have on this server. No one says our players must use those rules on their server.

So let us not call people rude or cheaters as of yet please?

The reason I do not play on our servers is because someone must check the mail server and ips of players. It is very hard to know who someone is, or that there is going to be a midnight kill run on you, and not do something about it.  Peace players and keeps his admin powers here, but does not IP check or read mail for abuse.  It can not be helped that at least one admin must check mail.  I find Sicarius as an honest person and (unless someone can show me differently) I take his word if he keeps his power but does not IP check or read mail.

Just to be sure about the mail system, I have opened up a sub forum under Clan Message Boards for our members to chat without using their mail system. Kell is the temporary leader and anyone who should be reading that forum can ask him for approval.

I hope this helps,

Wolf Bite

Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Firetooth

Quote from: Sicarius on April 11, 2008, 01:22:03 PM
Think, maybe they have a spy in REDWALL.
Not meaning to sound superstiousious or anything, but convinent how Sicarius suggests there might be a spy when he could technically himself...
however, we shouldn't rush in. We could say PA cheated to be emp on reg, couldn't we?(as lonewolf ahs brought up)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Quote from: Dragon on April 15, 2008, 01:08:08 PM
In this game, everyone exept your friends is in war vs you.

have you not read wolfbite's journal, it is best to make allies rather than enemies or you will get killed sooner or later.

Shadow

I think everyone needs to lay off Sicarius until it is proven one way or another whether he is cheating. Dragon is the only one who has done any real damage so far, and we were unprepared for it, so his cocky attitude will be in for a shock soon enough.

Until then, relax and let things go.

And Sicarius, Dragon started the fight. When he gets his share, you should tell him what you just told Firetooth ;)
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sicarius

It doesnt mean now because he leave you and attacked. But the spy was Solomon, the members of Methos clan get with him to an understanding. He used you to gain land and to become stronger without to be attacked by you, and we didnt attacked him for information.

RS-Wolf Methos