Recall raiders

Started by The Obliterator, April 04, 2008, 10:22:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Obliterator

Is there any advantage to recalling your raiders.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

pippin the mighty

Well, when your raiders are called out, people from different regions can atack you. But when you recall them, they can't.

Firetooth

Yeah, I never found it any use. People can easily prepare raiders even if you do, just wastes your turns and theres
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Peace Alliance

I would say in general recalling raiders would prevent many 10-20% of attacks, since a lot of time people /can't/ prep raiders, especially at the beginning of their run.

During the first few days, i think it's more like 20-30% fewer who can attack you.

Then there's also the added bonus that you may be forcing your enemies to go out of their way to attack you. Making it /any/ harder to attack you is probably worth it.

lonewolf1817

LOL with that in mind and with the noble words from peace im shure we will all start re-callin our troops  :D
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Alazar is Back

The way i see it is the one who can prepare raiders will probably hit me 21 times anyways....
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

thomaskreisman

I think they should take it out of the game

Alazar is Back

Quote from: thomaskreisman on May 15, 2008, 07:16:06 PM
I think they should take it out of the game

Another tip for you is if you say something explain it a bit...

Why do you want it removed from the game? It is a part of all promis....well that i know of anyways and i play on a few :P
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Juska

Odd, wrong topic.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

taekwondokid42

No, I think that the raiders part is fine just the way it is.

Everything is based off of balance. If you have raiders open indefinitely, you will never need to worry about who you can attack, but you will always be open to attack yourself.

Recall them, and you will need to send them out again, wasting turns, and if you are massing leaders, wasting ratio. But you will be safe from more attacks.