Started by Wolf Snare, April 03, 2008, 06:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

6 days left to even out the networths ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

kell

mmmmmhhhahahahh (evil laugh)

networths evened out by kell,

Name                                     Was                                 Now
Yellow Eyes (#12)        $474,998,455                     $200,413,511
The Obliterator (#18)   $342,869,309                     $162,629,672
Turdis (#4)                   $411,278,392                     $222,683,632
firestar (#47)               $500,264,653                     $233,785,425

total                          $1,729,410,809                     $819,512,240

net destroyed $909,898,569.....not bad for one run
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

The Obliterator

whats with killing me shadow killed all the troops i get from the storehouse for no reason then kell does the same :'( i feel rejected
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Peace Alliance

I don't blame you for feeling rejected oblit, you worked hard for the storehouse and got it all taken away.

kell

same can be said for wind, yet everybody is trying to slam them
founder of eire

Firetooth

peaceful account if im left on 20k land i wont attack for the next while should somebody take me under 20k land... i guess i wont be peaceul 
I feel the same oblit, at least I had left wind though. You had done none. That's pathetic kell, what a hypocrite ::)
And hahahahaha, what the? Firestar's new, that is beyond pathetic. Next round if you clanup, I kill you. Firestar was proud of that net as well...Your proud you wrecked up a new player and some others unprovoked? How would you like if I did to you? I can't believe you did that. There was no need...
Quote from: kell on April 22, 2008, 09:21:21 AM
same can be said for wind, yet everybody is trying to slam them
That's cos they had two emps. Thats what you do with emps :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

kell

i was taken under 20k land, so no peaceful. you all are trying to take down wind as a wind member its my job to stop you and keep them top
founder of eire

Shadow

Yes I think you are all overreacting. This is a storehouse round. This is actually pretty tame - last distribution there were 4 kills within an hour of the distribution. Forced clan rounds are always bloody. Learn to deal with it, by keeping shields up and not making emp jumps without a decent leader defense :P
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Did I say I was trying to take down wind?No
And...
peaceful account if im left on 20k land i wont attack for the next while should somebody take me under 20k land... i guess i wont be peaceul
I respect that, but did I take you below that? Why randomly damage others? That just seems downright stupid to me...rethink your motto....its severly flawed...

And Im annoyed mainly cos he wrecked a new player I was teaching who could never have challenged wind, if you think that's justified, I dont mind
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

kell

i have all your stats combined they would do some serious damage, so i took steps to prevent you from doing wind any damage. i would think everybody would do the same
founder of eire

Yellow Eyes

He wrecked me. I even sent messages to the people around me saying I was going to remain peaceful....including to the Wind clan above me. But now I lay in shatters, and I have to rebuild.

Btw...I'm putting a bounty on kell for as much as you want....as long as he goes below 30k net...you can make your offer.

Firetooth

Quote from: kell on April 22, 2008, 10:28:30 AM
i have all your stats combined they would do some serious damage, so i took steps to prevent you from doing wind any damage. i would think everybody would do the same
I COULDN'T CARE LESS ABOUT WIND! I USED TO BE IN THE CLAN!ACTUALLY READ WHAT I POSTED! I HAVEN'T TRIED DAMAGING WIND! I HAVEN'T SAID ANYTHING ABOUT DAMAGING WIND!

*straightens self out*
What rubbish reasoning....probarbly worst Ive ever seen...

I have been peaceful, murdering a new player is unacppetable, next round I take up your offer yellow eyes.

kell

yellow, you had a lot of peaces troops playing mule isn't really peacefull and hitting earth was a justified move you lads can't complain. as for firetooth and his student, i can't be sure what your gonna do with all those troops it is logical to assume you'll push for top spots so i took you down a peg or two...
you wanna war next set? bring it
founder of eire

Firetooth

Fair, no one messes up people I teach, you whined enough with alazar and IRA. With the troops, i was just getting higher, i haven't even reached 500mil net this round. you guys alredy have, what, over 4bil beetween you?

kell

big difference between the two cases IRA was the lowest rank and was hammered non stop, i hit people inside the top 10, if you have a high rank you should expect to be hit hard
founder of eire