turbo events

Started by Wolf Snare, April 03, 2008, 06:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

This is very interesting. half of the game has declanned! apparently many have decided to try their hand solo instead of working together to win via storehouse. On top of that, the land doesn't seem to be accumulating quite normally.

I am struggling to make ends meet each run, while shadow continues to increase his massive gap on the rest of us! By the way things are going, we should have a very exciting round ahead of us!
How is everyone still clanned enjoying the new storehouse features?

Shadow, have you worked out a super emp strat with marten? you seem to be netting steadily and no one can come close thus far. impressive!

Those of you who declanned, why the change of heart? The teams aren't as stacked as last time, I understand, but at the moment it seems like there is more competition within the unclanned empires in the game.

What are everyones personal predictions on how this round will turn out? With the distribution overcome solo players?

Anyone with something to say on these topics, or anything else currently happening in turbo, feel free to post them here! Discuss!~ ;)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

CobyCopper

I'm thinking that many more players will declan within the next week.

kell

anybody that leaves wind pays the price......

as for shadows net, hes massing while most are storing so our nets stay low his rises
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Shadow

All I can say is that stoat has nothing on marten for cashing. Not even close.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

windhound

Clan Name     Tag     Members     Average Networth     Total Networth
Wind           Wind     11        $21,311,492         $234,426,414
Earth         Earth       9       $12,379,680         $111,417,122
Fire           Fire        7       $15,538,005        $108,766,033

<3 Wind
the only defector we've had is Logalog Thomas Kreisman (#37)

actually, I thought the clans evened themselves out pretty good.  a shame people deserted
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

wolf bite

Should have been locked. Next time it will be.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Yellow Eyes

I agree that you shouldnt be able to leave the clans. Thats the point of the game. If the erson doesn't like it, don't play that round.

And I also think, and it may be, that when the distributed, it should be distributed takin into account who put the most into it, and who has been with the clan the longest (so you cant just join the day b4 distro and get 100 mill of everything,)

But thats just my opinion.

wolf bite

Just so you guys know, we are working on making an all new turbo theme for next round. Never been done before. Stay tuned.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

The Obliterator

Great Cant wait for it. :D

[edit] Iv been putting stuff in the warehouse and im still up fairly high in net
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Firetooth

So kell your bullying people into staying in wind eh? Ah well I'd rather stay unclanned this round. Clans have little benefits to me as you cannot set war or make your own. Im not really much good in a team.
Quote from: wolf bite on April 04, 2008, 12:11:26 AM
Just so you guys know, we are working on making an all new turbo theme for next round. Never been done before. Stay tuned.

Wolf Bite
Sounds good. :)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Quote from: wolf bite on April 04, 2008, 12:11:26 AM

Wolf Bite
sound's good  :D

also I think that people shouldn't be able to leave clans or else the round will fall apart...
Quote from: kell on April 03, 2008, 08:13:27 PM
anybody that leaves wind pays the price......

as for shadows net, hes massing while most are storing so our nets stay low his rises
I'm with you kell sorry shadow

Firetooth

The top three are all unclanned :P

And btw, I didn't say why I left for two reason:
I left when on a 10mins for £1 computer with a broken space bar (it was also about 3 times slower then my computer ::) ), I barely had time to run, let alone say why I was leaving.
  I spent 5mins of that trying to log onto the forums but the place where you type the username simply wouldn't come up LOL.
  I left like I said because I don't like working in forced teams or clans, Id rather work with people I usually work with. Good luck regardless.
  Honestly sharptooth shadow was never even in Wind ::)

I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

excuses excuses. tut tut tut

wolf bite

I think that as of right now, people should be allowed to rejoin their old clans (as long as they did not drop it to attack their own clan). Thoughts?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Firetooth

That's a good idea. I think Im gonna go solo regardless for a while. The problem is, just before the items are shared out, people might rejoin. Its a problem.