turbo events

Started by Wolf Snare, April 03, 2008, 06:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

I think its interesting in a negative way

The point is to store away till the end, then go at it
The problem is, the deserters are not storing, so they're using their stuff now and locking the land

Honestly, what I'd like to see is a 20% interest per day for whats in clan storage
That would make things much more interesting and promote more people putting things in there...  and enable Epic Squashing of the deserters come the 20th
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

wolf bite

I was talking about rejoining NOW. If they don't or leaver later then no.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

The Obliterator

yeah sounds good also it would be good if you did increase the interest of the things in the ware house.
It would make for so much more fun come the 20th
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

wolf bite

When we first came up with this theme it was much lower. We did some math and made it bigger. It would be wrong to change it mid game because some people would have stayed in their clans or put more in. But we will take that suggestion into major consideration when we next run this theme.  Maybe a locked clan, high interest, and a "tax" on all earned armies, food, cash, and loyalty that goes into the storehouse so all players put the same % of everything they make in?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

The Obliterator

Shadow

I knew what I was doing when I left the clan. I knew that in order to compete in any way with the storehouses the land had to be locked. Even as things are, i suspect that I will come out even with the clans at best come the distribution.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Im hoping to break you, so far I haven't had much luck though, curse skiffs defensive qualities!lol
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Obliterator

Yay iv broken shadow!!! :D

pippin the mighty

I saw that! Only once though?

The Obliterator

Firetooth

Im out to help the clans even though Im unclanned, all the clans need a equal chance ;)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

I have a newfound love for marten. I think a general defense may actually be possible solo using this race.

lonewolf1817

right on shadow.... dont suppose u would wanta tell me after the round was over ur strat with it? ;) 

....... "first you get the money, then you get the power, then you get the women"
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Peace Alliance

I think he's doing a similar strat to my old solo emp strat... which also used marten.

Shadow

Quote from: Peace Alliance on April 14, 2008, 12:36:01 PM
I think he's doing a similar strat to my old solo emp strat... which also used marten.

Maybe. If you guys even out the market I'd be in heaven with 200k land right now :D