Beatles! (#414) a land serf?

Started by RazorClaw, March 07, 2003, 07:37:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

The Beatles! has 5,971 land left. He has been hit hard, and I assume that he is easy to break. Anyone in the 40-1 range should take a shot at him.  

TR Shadow

Makes me wish I wasn't a land-fat newbie.  *Sigh* Oh well, I'll just have to wait and break another land-fat newbie.

guardians of night

Ranks 40-1!? I hit him and I was in like 89th. I say anyone who wants land, hit him.
Mmmmmm......Signature

http://members.lycos.co.uk/rerisen is my new WWII game! Join today!

My tries at making games has finally succeded!
Nevermind, Lycos screwed up my game!

Beem

*feels bad for anybody who's name and number get posted on here.  They must get bombed to hell.*

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

calria

Naw, really?

Beatles, in my opinion, deserves this sort of thing, though. *dislikes him intensely*

General Austin

Naw, I like him. If he wasn't here, we wouldn't have cafi OR Swords or Redwall OR the duel.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

The Lady Shael

That's true...I think Beatles was a double digiter on the old server too....I don't remember really, but he was one of the early people to join.

These are the single digiters I remember...
#1-Admin
#2-Northlands Raiders(Nevada)
#3-Sons of Delor(Stormy!)
#4-Ratimics Tribe(Ragefur)
#5-Hyperion(Griever)
#6-
#7-Aurelia Corps(Klamath)
#8-
#9-(maybe Beatles?)
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

General Austin

In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Orcrist

No- spigot (retto) was like #21 or #121
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Trident

121 was hair raisers I think, which was somebody... Holby I think.

Menatus

Yeah, 121 was Holby. Spigot was either 21 or 22. The Beatles without the ! was a double digit, methiniks.

~>John<~

I though beatles was 14......
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

bjornredtail

The first Beatles account was #37 on the old server.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

The Lady Shael

Spigot/Retto was 21...I couldn't remember which one Beatles was...I didn't pay much attention to him when I first joined the game, even though he was in the top ten...you just associate people with numbers...like Stormy and 3, Nevada and 2, Holbs and 121, Raine and 237, Orcrist and 59...and so on.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

RazorClaw

He's got too many attacks. I only got like 400 acres for him before the recent attacks limit.