Wise Claw?

Started by Firetooth, March 31, 2008, 03:09:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Has anyone else got a message from this number(544) asking about how they are a vixen who needs allies as they get an army or whatnot?

Thu, 27 Mar 2008 15:36:57 -0600
From Wise Claw (#544) (?)

Every night, I take a seat in my tent and look around. It is night, the candles flame steadily flickers and strange shadows are cast on the tent's flaps. I choose wisely the warlords to ally with each night and take out my ink, feather, and parchment with a warlord's mind fresh and clear. I am Wise Claw the Vixen and I am in need of an ally. i am one of the wiser foxes, unlike the ones that trick and fool carelessly. I am scared to the bones, though I have never felt the thrill of battle yet my family has the thrill in their blood. Why do I have scars yet I have never had been in battle? My travel weary paws had felt the sticks that jab and stab them, bees that sting, stinging nettles, bramble, sharp rocks, and the ones I feared the most...the ambushing done by...the painted ones. I am asking of you, Firetooth, to be one of my other faithful clans to help out. If you are new to the game, please ask me if there is any questions or problems you have.
Wise Claw the Vixen

lol I offered to be their ally seeing as I doubt anyone else will...

Hahahaha their racist to painted ones! *Comforts distraught painted one*
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

On reg? Yeah, me and sharptooth got this aswell.

Mind though, the grammer isn't good.

wolf bite

Wise Claw is a new member. She is role playing, which is all fine and brings back the old days. But she does not understand that some of what she is saying sounds m more like a threat. 

Maybe some people need to make friends with her and help her get the hang of things?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Firetooth

I offered to be her friend, I bought this up to see if anyone else offered, I've had a bit of a drab response lol I offered to help her when I get undisabled. Ill explain it to em if they come on again.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Yeah I did get this message but I wanted to discuss it with my deputy (pip) and my diplo (adus) before we made a move, I guess wolfclan just got there first,
Quote from: wolf bite on March 31, 2008, 12:04:47 PM
Wise Claw is a new member. She is role playing, which is all fine and brings back the old days.

Wolf Bite
Most of us are just confused cause we've never seen this before  :)

wolf bite

Actually, she thought that she needed to enter the wolfclan password to make an alli, but she made a new clan of her own called wolfclan. we now have 2 clans of the same name. She can ask shael to change the clan tag.

She needs some direction. Things I told her seemed to go sideways.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Sharptooh

She could always join my clan I'd be happy to try and point her in the right diretion

wolf bite

HINT: There is a new player who is stuck accidentally in their own clan for a few more days who would be a fun member for a clan.

I don't know how much more clear I can make this. Those interested in recruiting or helping her should contact her and see what she decides to do.

The staff calls these people "Cute Names" because they are likely young and came here because of the Redwall books and want friends.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Firetooth

Lol I came here 'cause of the redwall books, I understand. I might start joining newbie clan's soon just to encourage them. I got pwned by a noob on my first day, nobody othered me help! ::)

Peace Alliance

Oh but if we could only go back.

CobyCopper

I never even picked up a Redwall book in my life. I don't know what the big fuss is about with them--I just enjoy this game. ;)

Peace Alliance

me'n you both, amigo.

Firetooth

*gasps*!!!!!! :o

Redwall rocks!!!
Quote from: CobyCopper on April 01, 2008, 06:18:23 PM
I never even picked up a Redwall book in my life. I don't know what the big fuss is about with them--I just enjoy this game. ;)
read em lol there good even if a bit old fashioned...they kill other woodlanders and rats kill mice, and its cute ::)

Death

Am I the only one that thinks that was a come-on? :-\

Peace Alliance