Harpists
0 (0%)
Percussionists (to include timpani)
0 (0%)
Orchestral Pianists/Organists
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

*adds brain detergent to grocery list along with peper jack cheese and a good apple pie*

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Night Wolf

Well good thats what I was hoping for :D

Briar

you have achieved you goal then....now you have to make a new one

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

I guess so unless it was one like on war of worlds where they'd meet you then disitigrate you  or turn you into goo to fuel there walkers that are slowly taking over earth turning everyone else to goo or dust as the go along, until they've killed of 90% the earth then die because the got a little cold and werent smart enough to wash their hands...that would be unpleasant

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Yeah cause im the one who posted something random in the middle of a serious conversation :P

Krowdon

you did.

the thing about brain detergent. *pokes post*

Night Wolf

Briar asked me if I was gonna do some Brain washing first

Krowdon

Night Wolf

no one wants to listen to you Krowdon... :P

Krowdon

What?   :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Night Wolf

Its just a joke dont go crying now....