Kilks is bored.

Started by Kilkenne, March 28, 2008, 06:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilkenne

Or will be some time in the near future when he gets around to checking this thread.

ENTERTAIN HIM.

Peace Alliance

You know what is often inside a hat?

a brain.

Gen. Volkov

No, hair is inside a hat. The brain extends below were most hats sit on the head. Unless it's one of those stupid gangsta style hats, in which case I would make much of Canada's intelligence anyway. LOL.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

pippin the mighty

I AM VOLKOV. My mood changes hourly. Nice to meet you!

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES!

Once and future Almighty Emperor of reg.

Peace Alliance

Pippin, that is a total spam...
Quote from: Gen. Volkov on March 29, 2008, 01:40:17 AM
No, hair is inside a hat. The brain extends below were most hats sit on the head. Unless it's one of those stupid gangsta style hats, in which case I would make much of Canada's intelligence anyway. LOL.

Well firstly, if we are the hat, then we obviously have a choice of what kinda hat we are. And if we have a choice, we would pick this: http://images.cabelas.com/is/image/cabelas/s7_950563_imageset_01?$main-Large$

And that hat contains hair, brains, ears, and maybe even lice.

You shouldn't be talking, isn't your state right about where the groin would be (speaking of lice)?

Gen. Volkov

Your links suck.

And no, if Canada is America's hat, then Indiana is America's ear.

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Peace Alliance

fixed the link.

do you need me to show you this in photoshop? because i don't think america would be happy to see me turn their nation into that.

Gen. Volkov

That's a hat with ear flaps. The flaps contain things the hat does not. Therefore your argument fails, as the hat part still only contains hair.

Peace Alliance

what kinda crazy head do you think it is? Those hats go 'round everything from the brow to round the back, thats the whole brain! You guys get the face, sure... and thats prolly why we have to wear our Canadian flag when we go abroad!

The Lady Shael

Kilk! Long time, no speak!
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

Quotewhat kinda crazy head do you think it is? Those hats go 'round everything from the brow to round the back, thats the whole brain! You guys get the face, sure... and thats prolly why we have to wear our Canadian flag when we go abroad!

The frontal lobes and temporal lobes would not be covered by that hat. Those are rather important parts of the brain to be missing. Which explains much about Canada.

pippin the mighty

Lol, I was looking at the names on turbo and found some pretty funny stuff;

The candy man came and made your shame!

Apparently, if you get 1 egg, beat it, throw a piece of toast on it, swear four times then shout out your mums name, your an idiot! =P

Holby

WTG guys, you just bored Kilk to death. He'll never come back. Ever. Bloody hats.
I will not deleted this

wolf bite

If we had a bunch of bloody hats to look at he may stay around.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles