I get drunk every week
4 (14.8%)
I get drunk every now and then
5 (18.5%)
I never usuallly get drunk but I like a drink
1 (3.7%)
I'm never drunk
3 (11.1%)
I used to get drunk ah the good old days...
1 (3.7%)
I never drink
3 (11.1%)
I'm too young
4 (14.8%)
What is alcohol?
3 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Sharptooh

Quote from: Peace Alliance on April 08, 2008, 12:23:33 PM
We should start an AA forum. Allow anonymous posts.
lol

I used to get drunk ah the good old days...  1 (4.2%)
ok who was it
lol

Ashyra Nightwing

I'm drunk... right now.

:O

Gen. Volkov

BTW, I found out what it takes to get me drunk. 4 pints of beer, 5 shots of 80 proof Bacardi, and 2 shots of 70 proof Smirnoff Raspberry. Oh, and screwdriver with about 3 fingers of vodka in it. And even then, I still remember the whole night. So I've yet to discover what it takes to get me blacked out drunk, or throwing up drunk, for that matter. Point is, I ain't a lightweight by any means. Can I change my vote to "drunk rarely"?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

I only started losing memory when i was drinking heavily for a while, like last spring. Otherwise when i drink rarely and never to get drunk like normal, i never lose memory.

The Lady Shael

Shael was drunk last night. A very rare occasion. =p And it only took two drinks.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

Haha, Shael's a lightweight.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Shadow

Quote from: The Lady Shael on April 14, 2008, 12:42:34 AM
Shael was drunk last night. A very rare occasion. =p And it only took two drinks.

I hope it was 2 real drinks. I know a girl who has trouble standing after 2 coolers.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Lady Shael

Not sure what qualifies as a real drink. Both of them were cups of Hawaiian Punch with some amount of rum, not sure how much.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shadow

by not a real drink i mean coolers, basically.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

QuoteNot sure what qualifies as a real drink. Both of them were cups of Hawaiian Punch with some amount of rum, not sure how much.

Ah, that's the way to do it. You're less of a lightweight than I thought.

Arguia Zsah

Quote from: Sharptooh on April 04, 2008, 12:49:05 PM
Quote from: Faerd on April 02, 2008, 09:42:32 PM
Too young and doubt i'll drink when i'm older.

Also, Arguia, if you see this, mind sending me a PM about what we're gonna do with the RP?

yeah what is happening to roleplaying?

Sorry... real life kinda got in the way.

Saladin

Pints of Guinness make you strong. ;)
Starfish love you

Holby

Quote from: Shadow on April 14, 2008, 01:46:33 PM

I hope it was 2 real drinks. I know a girl who has trouble standing after 2 coolers.

And while this is largely seen as weak in the drinking crowd, how can you knock a cheap drunk? I'd love not to have to spend a fortune to get trashed!
I will not deleted this

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Holby on May 13, 2008, 03:18:47 AM
Quote from: Shadow on April 14, 2008, 01:46:33 PM

And while this is largely seen as weak in the drinking crowd, how can you knock a cheap drunk? I'd love not to have to spend a fortune to get trashed!

That is the smartest thing i have heard all week! :P
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Gen. Volkov

QuoteAnd while this is largely seen as weak in the drinking crowd, how can you knock a cheap drunk? I'd love not to have to spend a fortune to get trashed!

Because people who get trashed that easily are annoying. As I've found out far to often, being sober around drunk people is not great fun.