So I just got Mass Effect...

Started by Faerd, March 15, 2008, 06:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faerd

And i've been playing it for a bit. It's an awesome game, but its SO [flagrantly] LONG!!!!!

*Goes crazy*

Anyways, i'll post less for a bit 'cause of that.

Also, getting on spring break a week earlier than most schools ftw!

I"M FREEEEEE!
"7/5th's of the world's populace do not understand fractions. 48% of all statistics are wrong"

"Because my Reality-Defining-Gun says so..."

~Faerd, Rhubarb of Randomness

pippin the mighty

Yeah, I have mass effect and iv'e had it for about 1 and a half months, and me or my brother play it atleast like 1 hour a day, and we are near the end now :)

Firetooth

Quote from: Faerd on March 15, 2008, 06:44:04 PM
And i've been playing it for a bit. It's an awesome game, but its SO F***ing LONG!!!!!

*Goes crazy*

Anyways, i'll post less for a bit 'cause of that.

Also, getting on spring break a week earlier than most schools ftw!

I"M FREEEEEE!
Awesome game like anything made by bioware.
Kotor is better though. Bioware rule the worl! :o
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Faerd

Well i did a bunch of sidequests... then got bored and decided to finish the main storyline, so i beat the game. F***ing awesome ending!!!

Also, did any of you notice the fact that Joker looks AND talks EXACTLY like Seth Green?

I know he's voiceacted by him, but I find it funny that he looks like him too.

Anyways, want me to tell you guys how it ends and spoil it? or no.

Also also, Adepts rule! Causing a guy to get smacked by 7 chairs simultaneously via Singularity ftw
"7/5th's of the world's populace do not understand fractions. 48% of all statistics are wrong"

"Because my Reality-Defining-Gun says so..."

~Faerd, Rhubarb of Randomness

Gen. Volkov

I don't have an Xbox 360, so spoil away.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES