WEEKLY NEWS Issue #2

Started by Peace Alliance, March 08, 2008, 09:24:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

This weeks issue is late! it's from a few days ago sorry for the delay!

Pippin writes...

Wow, this week has been fun!

Where do I start? Well, I surpose I will start with the Emperor. He has been broken atlast! After a month, he has finally been broken by Fire bringer, towering above all so far.

He took aproximatly 250,000 acres of land, reducing the Emperor by a substantal amount of networth. I believe that there was 6 attacks, 4 of them sucsesful.

He used skiffs to defeat the Emperor, atleast over 65 million of them. It was a roaring sucsess for the Emperor though, over 1 month without loosing any land, phenominal.

Though, there has been some rumors about that there is some others planning on breaking the Emperor, and his attackers!

The thought must send shivers down Fire bringers spine, but he should hopefully stand strong and repel any attackers.

Thanks,

Pippin

Remember you can sign up to be an in-game reporter, and to get in touch with Scarwake if you'd like to!

Shadow

cool, but rats were used, not skiffs ;)
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Wolf Snare

2 billion rats and change. Anyhow, that's quite a bit uninformed, could we edit it so everyone is credited?me, Windy, Shadow, TPD, were the main contributors, and I think kell and volk helped a bit aswell somewhere along the line.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

I think my daily shipments of 1 billion+ food to Shadow and Purple Dragons might have had something to do with their ability to mass rats...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Wolf Snare

yes, well, volkov too then. was something to do with miscommunication volky, not trying to discredit you  ;)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

pippin the mighty

Sorry, I had been busy and it was very late, at which point no-one involved was on, and I had to think. Sorry about the mistakes, Ill be careful next time, thanks stating them though.

Firetooth

Nice work!
Just a few mistakes
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.