Fox's and lizards

Started by Sharptooh, March 03, 2008, 02:22:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharptooh

I know this is irelevant but has there ever been/going to be fox's or lizards available to buy as mercenaries in game, it's just in one redwall book (the pearls of lutra) there was a lizard army and most of the time there's at least one or two fox's in the armies... I think

Peace Alliance

haha, well maybe for a theme some time

Sharptooh

Firetooth

Few people care how much the game is based on the series anymore ;)
Trust me I've read almost every book there is out there (only not 3)
It's to do with the networth ratios and attacking/consumption ratios, it would be tricky to incomparate in two new races. But hey, it'd be fun as a round theme :)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Peace Alliance

We often add on other races for themes. Remember just recently we had the beast in the lake theme? Didn't that have a new unit? That was very much so based on the book too...

Firetooth

Quote from: Peace Alliance on March 04, 2008, 01:32:15 PM
We often add on other races for themes. Remember just recently we had the beast in the lake theme? Didn't that have a new unit? That was very much so based on the book too...
I never remember a beast in the lake theme...was that the theme before the normal emp theme? I was only in that theme for less then a week :-\
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Yeah what was beast in the lake? oh well sounds good to me  :D

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on March 04, 2008, 02:21:26 PM
I never remember a beast in the lake theme...was that the theme before the normal emp theme? I was only in that theme for less then a week :-\

It was like 5 months or so before you came here....maybe more like 3 months.... :-\
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

The Lady Shael

Well, Peace and Wolf refer to that round as "Beast in the Lake" because neither of them read Mossflower. XD I think the official name we used was Battle for Mossflower River, where everyone was split up into two clans, Gloomer and Stormfin, with each having it's only clan leader (Gloomer and Stormfin). The story was that Gloomer somehow came back and both Gloomer and Stormfin were kidnapping vermin to help form their own army to defeat each other. I can't remember who won, but the battle was over after three days because I messed up the attacking system. >.<

The special troop we had was Sea Serpent, which had like 7000 OP and 5400 DP, something like that. No one really used it though, I think.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

Well it was part the attacking system and part that the random sorting wound up with a bunch of experienced duels players on one side and a bunch of not so experienced ones on the other side.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

Quote from: Alazar is Back on March 05, 2008, 06:10:55 PM
Quote from: Firetooth on March 04, 2008, 02:21:26 PM

It was like 5 months or so before you came here....maybe more like 3 months.... :-\
ahahahaha lol nice idea of recent ollie ^^
Gloomer was a blind swimming rat, stormfin some kind of Pike if I remember right?

Sharptooh

Cool how many times did we have that theme and what were the details eg. how much did the Sea Serpent cost?

Peace Alliance

oy, you are going to have to go look into the old turbo forum topic about that... Hey lookee here, a reason to have all our old pages? hehe.

But ya, we would have explained it in some topic or another.

Firetooth

Quote from: Peace Alliance on March 06, 2008, 02:50:22 PM
oy, you are going to have to go look into the old turbo forum topic about that... Hey lookee here, a reason to have all our old pages? hehe.

But ya, we would have explained it in some topic or another.
Haven't found one yet, Ill keep looking though

Sharptooh

So this MIGHT be plausible for a round theme?