Hidden Fox released!

Started by Peace Alliance, February 12, 2008, 03:28:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Wolf Snare

I like the pretty fox. I actually saw a fox yesterday, but it wasn't even half as cool, it ran away.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Peace Alliance

thats what they do IRL. But you obviously didn't meet the Hidden Fox....

Firetooth

Quote from: Shadow on February 13, 2008, 07:14:50 PM
Anyone else having my problem? When I hit the logout screen I just get a black screen. My internet is perfectly fine everywhere else.
Same. I also couldn't log in earlier, but that could proarbly be because of me using a differnet computer.

I like the new redwall quotes (since I've read near every book out there)
"Shake paws, count your claws,
You steal mine, I'll borrow yours.
Watch my whiskers, check both ears.
Robber foxes have no fears."
-Brian Jacques
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Yellow Eyes

Well I'm still on Safari on a mac, and the few buttons that go across the top of the page still go vertical and under all the other writing on the page.

but otherwise I do like it a lot. I like all the different rollover shadows and things.

And as for a footer, I'd say just copy that bar on the top, but move the footprint to the right side of the page, and just put a copyright dialouge in there or something. Call it you're own hehe

Sicarius

Hey Pease, can you send me the script file of the quotes?
I want to add some in Imperium.

RS-Wolf Methos

Peace Alliance

I believe i used this: http://www.webdevelopersnotes.com/tips/html/random_text_display_using_javascript_1.php3

If you want to, you can right click and use "View Source" on the front page, and it will show you the javascript i used in the <head> section of the HTML.

If you want an easy way to check those kinds of things out, i would suggest you start using the Firefox browser, and that you install the "Firebug" addon. It gives you an indepth view of how pages are styled, and it's a DOM inspecter.

Also, you'll notice that imperium doesn't display properly on the firefox browser, but thats something you should fix because a lot of users use firefox.

Holby

All very pretty. But can we have a new IG them to match, please? :)
I will not deleted this

Peace Alliance

We do, on turbo the default theme is the hidden fox theme.

on reg you can select it yourself in the management page.

Holby

Yay! You so only added that in the last week.
I will not deleted this

Peace Alliance

<_<

Well it's been default on turbo for a while, and it's been on reg too but just not default.

Holby

I searched for it in army management when I saw the thread, but only had the old themes. Then asked someone if it was an ingame theme as well, and was told it wasn't. Is it possible I had an old rovl link and needed to delete my cookies or something? Or did you genuinely only add it to the game sometime after the login change was made?
I will not deleted this

ImperialPhoenix

Nice work on the new game Color Scheme

Holby

Quote from: Holby on April 30, 2008, 03:53:05 AM
I searched for it in army management when I saw the thread, but only had the old themes. Then asked someone if it was an ingame theme as well, and was told it wasn't. Is it possible I had an old rovl link and needed to delete my cookies or something? Or did you genuinely only add it to the game sometime after the login change was made?
BUMP
I will not deleted this

Peace Alliance

To answer that question, it's possible i was messing with your head and didn't have it setup in reg until after i told you it was then i went and checked and realized it actually wasn't and made the switch hoping you wouldn't notice.

<_<