Hidden Fox released!

Started by Peace Alliance, February 12, 2008, 03:28:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Or "unleashed" if you prefer. RWL has a new theme folks! Hidden fox! Check out the in-game theme to, as it may not become default.
Check out all the new "get started" stuff! Exciting. If you have ANY suggestions, or if you see anything wrong, please please please come'n tell me :)

Along with the new release, comes this awesome news section! So RWL staff will be accepting applications for anyone who wants to be the head of the news team! You'll write up news, report important events, and you can also accept news story's from other sources.

- Peace Alliance

CobyCopper

Question--what happened with the 2 day outage? The game seemed to be 100% down for over 24 hours.

Peace Alliance

Bluehost effed up, thats what.

We're on shared hosting, so we pay for server space on a server thats several TB large and hosts many other websites too. Apparently one of the websites had 12 million files! So when they went to do some regular server maintenance, it screwed up and took that long.

Wolf Snare

wow, this is awesome Ollie. nice job, looks like alot of hard work was put into the new release. looks freaking sweet though. ^_^
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Awesome new layout, definetly an improvement :)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Cool. Although I am having some issues loggin out - if I hit the logout button the homepage won't load
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Peace Alliance

Loging out takes you to the game page, which will be a redirect eventually to a new game page we're making.... but if it wasn't loading thats probably just the internet sucking

pippin the mighty

Wowzers, thats legend.  I'll offer to be on the news team.

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

Anyone else having my problem? When I hit the logout screen I just get a black screen. My internet is perfectly fine everywhere else.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Shade

Quote from: Shadow on February 13, 2008, 07:14:50 PM
Anyone else having my problem? When I hit the logout screen I just get a black screen. My internet is perfectly fine everywhere else.

I'm getting that too, and I believe someone else mentioned it in another thread.

Sicarius

Very beautiful theme Peace. I like the login table.
I also want to know how the RWL news working, are you adding news manually, from the in game account or maybe you made a code that all the topics that created in News / Updates forum will be shown there immediately?

Now you are forced me to make new theme for Imperium, a better one than yours :]

RS-Wolf Methos

bjornredtail

Overall I like the design... Peace is a far better web designer than I.

A few suggestions/Bug Reports:
-There are a few paragraphs of Wolf Bites Journal that didn't completely receive the new styling.
-Contact information is horribly broken.
-The text around all of the login forms seems just a little bit too dark, to the point it is a bit hard to distinguish from the background.
-The front page seems like it needs something to end it... Some sort of footer to break that columns at the bottom. Something to tell my brain that it has hit the end of the page.

0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

The Obliterator

Its good im just too used to the other one i dont want to change
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Peace Alliance

Wolf bites journal is out of date, so i'll fit it appropriately when we get the new one edited. 'cause the issue right now is it has all of MS word's HTML formatting on it and that makes it suck.

A footer will be added as we figure out more content and stuff :)