my service for sale.

Started by lonewolf1817, February 05, 2008, 04:33:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lonewolf1817

I will offer any services rendered that need doing for a price.... this means anything.... im open to private negotiaions.

~FYI if you have to ask how much..... you cant afford me.
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Gen. Volkov

I don't have to ask, but know the price would be rather necessary when payment comes due...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

windhound

Nono..  he means he does everything for free
you dont even have to ask!
the best price is free
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

lonewolf1817

When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Shadow

I can afford you. I am going to ask how much anyways, just to avoid confusion.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Wolf Snare

Eh, doing Eires dirty work is degrading at this point wolf, come work for me. if you look at the 500 mil gap i have on the game, you will realize I can pay you what you want to be paid.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

lonewolf1817

snare.... my only reservations about excepting your offer are the fact that on 2 serperate occations you have still yet to pay me for my services rendered..... 1 kill run = 1.5 bil food at least. and then i spent a run helping u 1 bil food at least.....

shadow PM me for your awnser.

windhound

"at least" 1.5 bil food?  makes it sound like the price was not agreed on before hand

and why so cheap?
in turbo I can make 1.5 bil food in 50 turns if I'm having an off day, I would have assumed you'd charge more for a kill

just make a price list and be done with it
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

lonewolf1817

im not expensive.... esspeshaly not back then. and i never wanted alot.... i wanted was my payment and wolfsnare ignored me litteraly for the last 6 weeks on all messager services until today.... i just wanted what i earned. FYYT price depends on occastion thus it might be cheaper for some and more expensive for others.

Wolf Snare

Sorry, but you'll have to be more clear. I've never intentionally /not payed/ someone for something I've promised. As far as backing that up, ask anyone ive ever dealt with. On the other hand, there have been times where I've strayed away from the game, and died of inactivity. Or simply had a busy weekend away. Both are a possibility to the situation you are referring to. Anyhow, I'll make up for it, I'm good for the dough.

As for avoiding you, well, out of the question. Although I dont use AIM much, I am actually trying to get /ahold/ of you more often than I am /avoiding/ you. Either way, if you are in this business for profit, which I assume you are, you want to deal with me.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

lonewolf1817

your right i should have rephrased....you havnt been dodging me so much as you have just been kinda absent in the AIM system and on the forms, and after i asked several times for the money. as for doing buissness with you.... ive got no qualmes

Peace Alliance

Everyone knows i have a TON of cheap stuff on the Public Market eh?

Just in case you guys need troops and mercs are empty, my stuff is priced barely above those prices.

[edit] actually, i just realized for some of you i have my stuff up there for LESS then mercenaries.

Firetooth

Quote from: Peace Alliance on February 07, 2008, 12:15:25 PM
Everyone knows i have a TON of cheap stuff on the Public Market eh?

Just in case you guys need troops and mercs are empty, my stuff is priced barely above those prices.

[edit] actually, i just realized for some of you i have my stuff up there for LESS then mercenaries.
My stoats are cheaper then his :D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

lonewolf1817

my service is still for sale.

Jiji

i'll pay anyone who can break the emp.. ill kill myself, thats the price.  :D

free to visit me:
the-reincarnation.com