Emp

Started by Shadow, February 04, 2008, 09:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Nice work...now all I need's is enough skiffs to break snare *sad* :-\
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

Heh, doubters beware!

Note: This isnt spam

Firetooth

Quote from: pippin the mighty on February 29, 2008, 12:22:53 PM
Heh, doubters beware!

Note: This isnt spam
Indeed.
"A shadowy figure approaches you. His only possesion is hidden under his cloak. A simple jar of dirt. Many taunt him as a lunatic. But when the time is right he will strike. BEWARE!"
hehe
DOUBTERS, BEWARE!

I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

There is more to an emp round than breaking the emp. We were the first there, but if we let the land trickle into the game uncontrolled the emp will be ruined in a matter of days. Gotta hang onto it to keep things interesting.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

While I am glad to be part of the crew that broke the emp, I'm pissed that I wasn't there to help. LOL.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

Quote from: Shadow on February 29, 2008, 11:51:57 PM
There is more to an emp round than breaking the emp. We were the first there, but if we let the land trickle into the game uncontrolled the emp will be ruined in a matter of days. Gotta hang onto it to keep things interesting.
Well it's not like I'll dare try to attack snare again after the losses on my part.

pippin the mighty

Lol, alot of losses. But dont be so sure that there isnt people trying to break you.

Sharptooh

Quote from: Sharptooh on February 28, 2008, 10:22:40 AM
I think we'll never break the emp  :'(
But then I always think about what could go wrong, that means I pecemistic right  ???
lol guess I was wrong  :D

Firetooth

CobyCopper

Quote from: Firetooth on March 01, 2008, 04:15:00 AM
Quote from: Shadow on February 13, 2008, 07:15:28 PM
Emp's are much easier to break than you think.
Making your last hit every day on the Emp will quickly break the Emp--consider that you need 5% of the Emp's NW to hit them and your losses are at least 10%... you should be able to make a run and then hit once.

Peace Alliance

I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to say there Coby...

CobyCopper

I mean if the Top 5 start hitting the Emp, then the Emp will be dead soon. Basically they'll all bring the Emp's networth down and the Emp has already been hit hard by rats--as we all know, the Emp has <3m land now. Do the same thing but with stoats and skiffs, and you have one seriously broken Emp.

By the way... why hasn't he Game Events been updated in a month now? http://www.redwallwarlords.com/turbo/rwl.php?action=login

Shadow

Why do the same with stoats and skiffs when he is weak in rats? We want his land, we don't care what his net ends at.

Hitting the emp without breaking causes pathetic losses for him and insane ones for you. Considering how many rats it took to break him, there is no way that a single failed attack per run per player would even come close to breaking him. It would take far longer than 2 months.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

windhound

Eh
the problem with the emp is two fold
his troops and his gaurds

even if you whittle down his troops to nothing, you still have to jump over the massive amount of gaurds he has
you also can max him after 21 attacks, so suiciding isnt the best option
just pure maxing of a single troop to whack him over the head with is the best imo

congrats to shadow, snare and volky...  glad to have 'im broken
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Obliterator

yeah good job an dont complain to me and get annyed with me if i online you wolf snare cause shadow said this so im making it more interesting

Quote from: Shadow on February 29, 2008, 11:51:57 PM
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better