Feuds

Started by Shadow, February 02, 2008, 05:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

I have recently resolved my feud with Shade and Alazar for the most part, although recent events are slowing down the trust process a little bit. Mostly the fight between Alazar and Firetooth. I would like to see the last offshoots of that fight ended now.

Firetooth: your feud started as a result of mine. I regret involving you, and I appologize. As always, I would be happy to teach you, but I ask that you let go of the anger from the feud, and let the final kill be the end if it. Please stop the insults as well, they aren't helping.

Alazar: You said the following over MSN:

QuoteI am fed up with all the bull [poop] though i have tried to solve it in a mature matter...
You know me enough to know that im very reasonable...

Prove it to me. Firetooth has asked for peace on the forums, although he did so in an insulting manner and i understand your anger. This fight is getting neither of you anywhere, and is annoying all the old players on this forum. Now I know how they must have felt when I was in Firetooth's shoes.

PLEASE, both of you. Resolve your fight here, in the eyes of the public so there can be no lies and accusations later based on PM's. RWL is a war game, but it should not be a personal one, something it took me a while to learn.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Alazar is Back

Sounds good to me, i have tried before but i am willing to try again, firetooth?
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Shadow

I will do anything I can to help stop this as quickly as possible, just let me know how I can help either way.

Firetooth

Quote from: Alazar is Back on February 03, 2008, 02:57:48 AM
Sounds good to me, i have tried before but i am willing to try again, firetooth?
Sure, just as long as you don't insult me over the pm system any longer. Sounds good. Sorry for what I said.

Quote from: Shadow on February 02, 2008, 05:16:58 PM
I have recently resolved my feud with Shade and Alazar for the most part, although recent events are slowing down the trust process a little bit. Mostly the fight between Alazar and Firetooth. I would like to see the last offshoots of that fight ended now.

Firetooth: your feud started as a result of mine. I regret involving you, and I appologize. As always, I would be happy to teach you, but I ask that you let go of the anger from the feud, and let the final kill be the end if it. Please stop the insults as well, they aren't helping.

I already resolved the feud with shade when the war began with wrath, I was/am only really angry at alazar.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

Ok, good its nice to see you maturing! :D
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

pippin the mighty

Thats not maturing, its called giving up!!

jokes

Firetooth

Lol, a few hairs in my head are grey, firetooth is aging prematurely ::)
Quote from: Alazar is Back on February 04, 2008, 01:50:35 PM
Ok, good its nice to see you maturing! :D
Firetooth matures when pigs will fly ;)
joking
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

butters

firetooth you better be carefull alazar would pwn you ;)

Firetooth

Probarbly yeah, but I did kill him last round but then again it doesn't take much skill to kill before...now it's harder because of the health difference.

Shadow

Wow - back to this old feud. Shade, what in god's name is your problem? You speak of putting this behind us, and then fail a kill run miserably completely unprovoked. Why do I bother trying?

Ah, now I see you have clan hopped once more. You have lost all my respect from this little bit of foolishness. I await an appology, or a darn good explanation of your reasoning.

Shade

'Twasnt a kill run, I know better than to try to kill you with Windy online watching me like a hawk, he would've found some way to stop me.

Shadow

Then an explanation for why you did that much damage unprovoked when you claim to have put our fight behind us is needed.

your explanation so far was: "all I wanted to do was online you, but then a noob came on so I decided to pay him to ruin you and it turned out that since you were low land I decided I may as well just kill you"

Not good enough. Worse, even, than no explanation at all..

Firetooth

Wondered why shadow got knocked down so much.

"all I wanted to do was online you, but then a noob came on so I decided to pay him to ruin you and it turned out that since you were low land I decided I may as well just kill you"

pretty pointless...also paying noobs to ruin someone? Isn't that a bit low?
but whatever this doesn't really affect me that much anyway, and Im trying to put this behind me not start more arguements.

Shade

Quote from: Shadow on February 07, 2008, 02:52:34 PM
your explanation so far was: "all I wanted to do was online you, but then a noob came on so I decided to pay him to ruin you and it turned out that since you were low land I decided I may as well just kill you"

Not good enough. Worse, even, than no explanation at all..

Don't see how thats not good enough, 'cos thats pretty much what happened  :P

idunno

I don't see why you take everything that happens to your warlord in-game as a personal attack against you.