new clan in turbo

Started by thomaskreisman, February 02, 2008, 03:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thomaskreisman

there is a new clan in the tubo sever cauld dynamite attack the only only member he is a blood sucking fleebag I offer $1000000 to whoever kills dynomite the explosive( #7 ).

pippin the mighty

Firetooth

I dont know what they've done, why, who they are etc. Explain here Ill proarbly put up a bounty as well.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

I take back my offer, and will pay 10b to anyone who can stop tom from doing this stupid war over something said at school

Firetooth

Firetooth managed to call it off *waits for appluase, then pats his own back in dissapontment*
In the future until I rejoin I do not what's going on apart from on the "forum clan forums" so do not ask me why something happens in future expecting an immediate answer.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Scarwake

Thomas please note that insulting another player is uncalled for.

~Scarwake
~Mod Duties
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Firetooth

Quote from: Scarwake on February 03, 2008, 03:33:33 PM
Thomas please note that insulting another player is uncalled for.

~Scarwake
~Mod Duties
Yes, unless you have a reason usually you can get in trouble, including forum bans. I guess I'm one to be speaking though....

windhound

Naw TJ
"blood sucking fleebag" is great, much better than your standard turd, craphead, idiot, moron, etc
and players in turbo can surely deserve insults such as this, its in taking with a game who's theme is vermin hordes battling it out

Insults can be thrown around in a fairly diplomatic way
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Scarwake

Perhaps I should clarify.  Make sure your insults are character based and not Out of character.  Unless of course its joking around which should be easy to determine, lol.

~Scarwake
~Mod Duties
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Firetooth

Like "Your a one eyed excuse for a two toed lizard, or maybe your more of a frog?" Is that based on their warlord race or whatever.

Peace Alliance

Not that one warlord race is any better then another. All warlord races are equal!

Firetooth

Quote from: Peace Alliance on February 09, 2008, 01:32:05 PM
Not that one warlord race is any better then another. All warlord races are equal!
Warlord races for equal rights! :D
"I herby decrethe that no race is better than thy's race"
There now people cannot say blandly "stoats is the best...because...ermm they usually hold the top spot."

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Peace Alliance on February 09, 2008, 01:32:05 PM

Not quite.....
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

thomaskreisman

about that bounty now I would pay alot more for a bounty like 50bil but me and him are freinds now so u know.....