STOP!

Started by pippin the mighty, February 02, 2008, 03:33:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pippin the mighty

This has to STOP!

This argument between so many people is basicly bringing redwall to a stop, some noobs are thinking of leaving, when all they want is fun. Honestly, this has gone far enough and if you dont stop it, I will. I should think everyone else not involved/is involved will agree with me.

You can settle this is many ways, kills was not being one of them!
You need to speak, get to know each other more and listen to each other, because if you all keep yelling at each other, its making this worse.

Now STOP this stupid argument.

Firetooth

Ill stop as long as alazar (or the noob bullier) quits insulting me over the pm system every time I attack him, I only killed them last round really because they called me a stupid moron over the pm system.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

Its a start, but we need Alazars say on this.

Scarwake

Firetooth...

If you want him to stop insulting you then I suggest you quit insulting him by calling him the "noob bullier."

The end.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Shadow

Scarwake, Alazar has said far more insulting things about Firetooth and several others, myself included, and no warning was given to him for a long time. The long chain of unprovoked kills continues, and Firetooth has a right to be angry there.

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Yes, I killed him because he called me a "stupid moron" then he calls me "the biggest idiot he's ever met" and then when I TRY to put this behind us...he goes and calls me a pathetic noob...
Quote from: Scarwake on February 02, 2008, 12:23:10 PM
Firetooth...

If you want him to stop insulting you then I suggest you quit insulting him by calling him the "noob bullier."

The end.
Mainly because he started the insults this round because I left him under 2kland, when me and shade had agreed on a war to settle this, and he'd been planning to kill me becasue I killed him last round, which I have already explained why.
Oh and thought Id let you know the new contents of my jar is a piece of mouldy cheese (which will soon be replaced)
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

thomaskreisman

the admins should just get rid of the pm system we can all talk hear anyway

Firetooth

No that isn't a solution, I just think insults over the pm system should be prohibited.

pippin the mighty

Quote from: thomaskreisman on February 02, 2008, 03:06:41 PM
the admins should just get rid of the pm system we can all talk hear anyway

Not really, because we need to talk to some people priveatly

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on February 02, 2008, 02:24:03 PM
Yes, I killed him because he called me a "stupid moron" then he calls me "the biggest idiot he's ever met" and then when I TRY to put this behind us...he goes and calls me a pathetic noob...
Quote from: Scarwake on February 02, 2008, 12:23:10 PM
Firetooth...

The end.
Mainly because he started the insults this round because I left him under 2kland, when me and shade had agreed on a war to settle this, and he'd been planning to kill me becasue I killed him last round, which I have already explained why.
Oh and thought Id let you know the new contents of my jar is a piece of mouldy cheese (which will soon be replaced)

Ok, in order to sort this mess out. I have insulted you and the things you have said are correct. Except for i never insulted you before i was insulted myself. I don't give a darn about what shade says, if your gonna start something with me quit this bull and talk to me straight up, i can take it I'm a man. And just for the record how is constantly insulting me, failing yet another kill run on me, and calling me a noob bullier trying to put this behind you? Well im sick of you and this big arguement no MORE! Agreed?
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Peace Alliance

Armarda! How come i see hundreds of attacks against a player who, in his entire experience on RWL, has managed to make 3 failed attacks on somebody you aren't even affiliated with?

I thought you guys were supposed to be helping people, not bullying them!

Firetooth

Who are you referring to? Ill check it out.
If it's dynomite the explosive, I believe him and thomas kreisman have a grudge, I am trying to find you why though. Just messaged tom kreisman to ask WHY he want's to kill dynomite the explosive, hopefully I will get an explananation.

pippin the mighty

Thomas overeacted, big time. He needs to stop this, atleast explain why as he has a forum acount.

Firetooth

Thomas kreisman and dynomite know each other at school, appernently dynomite said "would never think of joining a clan a week as the armarda" This is not deserving of a kill run tom , though it is annoying. I DID ask why on the kill dynomite topic before I added a bounty (I still haven't) I am however for the moment not in charge of the armarda though, so if they decide to continue this, which I think they will not, firetooth will most likely get very mad (not a nice sight) and tell them to stop politely, if they carry on Ill leave them to it though, unfortunately there is not much I can do here, and pip is in Abbey.

pippin the mighty

Learn to ignore it