not I
0 (0%)
I am an RWLer
7 (30.4%)
I like popsickles
2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Blood Wake

me and my buddies started a weekly Risk night, we have a trophy and everything, fun stuff
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

pippin the mighty

I like popsickles.

And, what kinda things do you do?

Firetooth

Risk is a  type of game pip.
Popsickels....
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Wolf Snare

Bring it seansy, I've never lost.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Lets flip a coin to see who is the best:
Heads, I win
Tails, you lose
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

Im not sure what it is ;( can you explain please?

Firetooth

Here is the wiki explanation:
Risk (game)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

A typical game of Risk in play.
Players 2–6
Age range 10+
Setup time 5–20 minutes
Playing time 1–8 hours (player dependent)
Random chance medium-dice, cards
Skills required Tactics, Strategy, Luck, and Negotiation

Risk is a commercial strategic board game, produced by Parker Brothers (now a division of Hasbro). It was invented by French movie director Albert Lamorisse. It was originally released in 1957, as La Conquête du Monde (The Conquest of the World), in France. Risk is a turn-based game for two to six players, and is played on a board depicting a stylised Napoleonic-era political map of the Earth, divided into forty-two territories, which are grouped into six continents. Players control armies, with which they attempt to capture territories from other players. The goal of the game is to control all the territories—or "conquer the world"—through the elimination of the other players. Using area movement, Risk ignores realistic limitations, such as the vast size of the world, and the logistics of long campaigns.

pippin the mighty

Thanks =) i think i played it before...

Blood Wake

I'm not very good Snare, I need my daddy to teach me. hehe.

everytime so far that we've done our weekly tournament my buddy Garion has killed me off quickly and then it ends up being him and our friend Kyd at the end. but last night I killed Garion on my third turn and took both the americas over and then Reese killed Kyd, then Colton killed Reese, so all three of the best players went down early in then me, Colton and Stetson played for a couple hours until it came down to me and Stetson and because Garion came in to help him Stetson won, it was pretty crazy.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Blood Wake

sorry for the double post but I found some weird Risk game online that we can play together, 6 people can join and we just make one turn every day, so it could take months, so if you're interested go to http://www.denizengames.com/grandstrategy/ and sign up, once you're in find "Join Game" on the left, and then I think in the private game section there should be a game called "85745 Classic" and you'll see me on the players list. I tried making a password so only RWLers could get in but it wouldn't let me. so please join the game if you like Risk

now I've found a second place just like it so I made a game there too so I can see which one is better. if interested go to http://www.conquerclub.com/index.php?ref=182504
sign up and find game number 1733105 and look for my name in the list of players, hopefully no one joins before you guys can get in

h

Scarwake

I just signed up on both sites as well. I'm at work right now tho, so I'm not able to get to my email.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Almkman

Didn't know that there wasn't an attack limit. So I probably just screwed myself over for the rest of the round, by spreading myself out to thin.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Ashyra Nightwing

Never played Risk. What's a popsicle? Is it anything like an ice lolly?

:P

Faerd

Risk FTW!

Step 1: Capture Australia
Step 2: Move all troops to Siam
Step 3: Conquer the world
"7/5th's of the world's populace do not understand fractions. 48% of all statistics are wrong"

"Because my Reality-Defining-Gun says so..."

~Faerd, Rhubarb of Randomness

Blood Wake

start with Aussie and you practically always win, best strategy.

h